Chapter 16 - going to hell -

When I came home, Luke wasn't there. But I found a little piece of paper on the fridge.

"Hey, sweetie! I'll be home late, dinner is in the fridge. :) Luke."

Shit! Shit! I bite my lip hard. What to do now? I couldn't go to class because everybody will be talking about me there. I was a slut. I slept with my own cousin and my teacher fucked me two times. First time in my life I thought that I did wrong. But I couldn't talk to anyone. Everybody hates me... Wait! Joannie!

I knew that she's in school now but I couldn't wait. I needed someone like never before. Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I thought that she won't pick up the phone but she answered.

"Ariana! Why didn't you call me such a long time?' Her voice was excited and annoyed at the same time.

"I'm really sorry. I was busy and... Whatever. I know, I should call. Can you forgive me?" I asked unsure.

"Of course, Ari. You're still my best friend. So, why are you calling?" Joannie asked worriedly.

"Errr... I have many problems. Can you come for few days here? I know that I haven't asked Luke yet but... Please. Only you can help me." Oh, please, please...

"Okay. I'll be there at 6 p.m. I'm comming! Bye, sweetheart!" I could imagine how she smiled.

"Bye." I said. Okay, one thing I can do. I should tell Mr. Watson that we should stop right now. I cleaned my smeared mascara and put some make-up on. 

Then I brushed my hair, take my i-Phone and put my earphones in. 

"Father, did you miss me? I've been locked up for a while. I got caught for what I did but took it all in style..." "Going to hell" by The Pretty Reckless was perfect song for my mood now. I will go through hell now. For what? For that what I did beeing badass. It wasn't worth it. It broke me. But I was still fighting. 

___________________________________________

"You said what?" James looked very suprised.

"I said that we can't do it anymore. Lindsay knows about it, she told it to Jacob. And I'm sure that he will told it to everyone." I explained.

"Oh..." He sighed. "But how about just one last time? Just be quiet and we can go there." Mr. Watson showed to door in class. I've always wondered what's in there. Probably, books and all that stuff.

" No." I said seriously. James stood up and came to me.

"Please, Ariana. I've loved it and I know that you've loved it, too. I just know it." He looked to me with eyes like a puppy.

"Yes, it was damn good but we will stop it now." I exhealed. My teacher put his hands on my shoulder and pull me closer. 

"Ariana, we can't stop it. I can't stop." I felt his lips on mine but now it wasn't hot, it was disgusting. I pushed him away.

"Stop." He didn't listened to me. James came closer and closer 'til I stopped at the wall. He kissed me again and stroked my body. I tried to push him away but he was stronger.

"Just one last time, I want you, Ariana." James whispered in my ear. He was so close that I could feel his hard peniseven through his pants. I wanted to escape but I didn't know how.

"Don't..." My heart was beating hard. But not from passion, it was from fear. I touched my phone in my jeans pocket. Mr. Watson continued to kiss me and didn't payed attention to that. 

"Come to history class NOW" I send it to Jacob. It was hopeless that he could really com but he was my only resort. Left one minute, two, then three, four and five. I stood half naked in front of my history teacher. My legs and hands were tied. He saw.Tears were falling from my eyes. Last hope. When he didn't saw, I pressed "call" button. I called to Jacob.

"So, babe, are you horny now?" James smiled scary.

"Let me go." I said but my voice trembled. I couldn't watch to my phone now. I didn't now, Jacob picked up or not.

"No, I won't. You will be mine. Again." His smile made me sick. He came closer.

"No!" I screamed when he kissed my neck and I felt his hand between my legs, slowly rubbing my panties.

"Why are you so afraid this time?" James looked to me with a smirk on his face. 

"Let me go." I ignored his question. My eyes still watered. I don't want him. I don't need him. I don't want or need anyone, just Jacob.

"Hands off!" Doors opened and Jacob hissed.

"Wow, look who's there!" Mr. Watson grimaced and a little bit ashamed put his pants on. "Gossip boy!"

"Shut your fucking mouth." He was more annoyed than this morning to me. I looked with my eyes widened to them both. One moment and Jacob hit on his face. Nose of James broked and started to bleed.

"You, soon of a bitch!" Mr. Watson seized his nose. "This slut wanted me to fuck her! How you didn't understand?"

"Not this time." Jacob kicked him and Mr. Watson fell to the ground. He tried to stood up but looked like pain was too hard. He didn't said anything to me, just looked to me with his dark green eyes and untied me. Guy gave me a hand and helped me to stood up. I was confused, I quickly dressed up and we went out of class.

When Jacob looked away, I quickly scrutinized him. Blonde hair was messy, he breathed fast.

"What?" He saw that I was looking at him.

"Nothing." I looked to the ground.

"Don't think that I forgive you." Guy testily said.

"Than why you did this?" I lifted my hand out of his. 

"It doesn't matter." For one moment I saw the look that I saw few days ago in these beautiful, green eyes but then it dissapeared. "Now, you better go home but I need to explain the teacher why I was away such a long time."

I opened my mouth to say "bye" or "thanks" but he just turned around and left. What now?