Chapter 12 - for real -

Feels like I haven't been in a school for a months but actually just few days. Luke doesn't really care where I am. Only thing he cares about - that we need to fuck at least once in day. It already feels okay and so right. I just understood that I'm so not in love with him. And wait... how could I be? He's my cousin. Luke's cute and sexy and he's totally fine. Like a cousin not something more. But yeah, I can't deny that he has so damn big dick. Okay, I should calm down. It's just sex. But I can't calm down because I remember every time when he bangs me so hard and makes me scream from pleasure.

But Jacob... I still can't understand what I feel when I'm with him, when I'm thinking, when I'm talking to him and kissing him. We haven't met and even talked since that day. So yeah, I felt kinda nervous, thinking that I'll meet him.

"Hey." Jacob smiled like always but now he blushed a bit.

"Hey." I smiled back. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." He laughed nervously. "As fine as I can be in this period of my life."

"What does that means?" I chuckled.

"Nothing." He blushed more and turned his head because teacher just came in class. 

What? Nothing? Of course, I know he lies. And it would be any other guy, I'll just play with his heart few weeks or more, 'til I'd break it in tiny little pieces. But I couldn't now. It just didn't feel right. Jacob was my friend. And now... I felt that in my heart, in my thoughts... he's not just a friend. I'm falling in love with him so badly. And the worst thing is that I can't do anything. First time in my whole life I'm not fearless. I'm afraid. Of what? Of everything that could happen... with us. This is fucking first time when I'm falling for a guy. And I feel like my heart will be broked if we won't be together.

"Ariana, are you listening?" Mis Techer looked at me disapprovingly.

"I'm sorry, I'm tired. What did you just asked?" I yawned.

"I asked do you agree to go excursion to Paris." She rolled her eyes.

"Mh, I agree, whatever." I muttered. Remaining time of lesson I just drew something in my notebook and didn't pay attention to class.

-----------------------------

"Now it's my turn to ask you... Are you okay?" Jacob looked to me a bit worried.

"Of course I am." I rolled my eyes. "I just... you know."

"What?" Guy got a little smile on his pretty face.

"That day." I bited my lip. 

"What about that day?" He grinned.

"I'm just... Okay, come here." We went into empty class.

"And? Now what?" Jacob crossed arms on his chest.

"You should know that I totally loved what we did. And... I think I'm in love with you." I said nervously.

"Wow. None of girls never told that she's in love with me." He smirked. "I'm not that pretty, you know."

"Just shut up." I said and pushed him against the wall. Then I put my lips and his and started to kiss him wildly. Jacob put his hands around me and kissed me back with passion.

"You know," Now guy kissed my neck. "it sounds totally crazy but I think I'm in love with you, too.I know that it all happens very fast but when I first time saw you, I knew that we should be together."

"Do you really mean it or you just want to fuck me?" I softly pushed him away.

"Damn, Ariana, I really mean it." He rolled his eyes.

"How could I believe you?" I asked unsure.

"C'mon, we're best friends." Guy looked to me seriously. "If you don't want to, we don't need to kiss or do... other stuff." Now he bite his lip.

"It's not like I don't want to, Jacob, I just... You know, all boys that were dating me before... They just wanted to fuck me, okay? And, yeah, I wanted the same. But now it's different. I mean, I want to have sex with you, I just... Want everything between us for real. Not just relationships that are based on sex. Do you.. understand me?" I was serious.

"I do." Jacob smiled. "I promise that it will be for real. More than sex. But can I kiss you now again?"

"Softly and slowly. Like it would be the last kiss in your life. Feel it." I licked my lips.

"Umm, okay." Guy looked a bit confused. 

"Now you can start." I looked to him with that dirty but innocent look. He slowly leaned closer to me and I could feel sexual tension between us. When his lips were on mine again, I thrilled a bit and slowly put my hands on his shoulders. His tongue slided into my mouth and mine into his. I never felt something like this. Jacob put his hands on my waist and pushed me against the wall. His sexy body was damn hot and I put one hand on his chest. His heart beated so fast like never before and mine, too. I never felt a pleasure like this. Never in my life. Even when someone fucked me. This was different. Totally different.

"Okay, I think we're late for Math." I smiled when we stopped.

"Yeah, I think like that, too." Jacob smiled back.

"And Jacob?" I winked. "No one should know that we're together, okay?"

"Okay." We looked around, then came out of empty class and like a thieves went to Math class.