Chapter 19 - happy ending? -

And now you probably think - what now? How I am living now? Now I can say that I feel better than ever. I'm not the most popular girl in school anymore, I quit smoking and drinking.

Lindsay? Now I'm talking to her but we're just classmates, not best friends. Jacob? We are together. No, we still haven't had sex but we're making experiments with our sexuality. Now I finally feel loved.

What else? Oh, Luke. He's just my cousin. But he's still nice to me and helps me where he can. But I'm not sleeping with him anymore. By the way, Mr. Watson is gone. When we told to prinicipal about that, what I did together, he left and... Where he is now? Whatever. I don't want to see him anymore.

About all what happened to me, we still haven't told to my parents. It's our secret. And you know what? Joannie went to the same school where I am going. We're still best friends and I haven't found no one who could be better than her. But now, when everything is okay, I have many real friends, too.

What happened to that little bad girl who I was when I started this story? She's not gone. She just understood that she will be "bad" just for one guy. For Jacob. That's right. I will be very bad when the right moment will come.

Now, I guess, it's time to say goodbye. I am not the same girl. That's how the story ends.

A.N. You can't even imagine how happy I am that you like this story that much and that it has almost 4 k reads! Yay! ^_^ I know, it's not perfect because everything ends too quickly but whatever. Thanks for voting and reading it. And thanks for comments, of course, too. :)

Just wanted to say, if you liked this story, you should totally check out my other stories, too. :)

*She's trouble - http://www.wattpad.com/story/13812782-she%27s-trouble-student-x-teacher-love-story

* The Killer Queen - http://www.wattpad.com/story/12139110-the-killer-queen

They're not finished but I think you could like them. If you're still lazy to click on the links, I can say to you that She's trouble is a bit similar story to this one - Little bad girl because main character is a badass, too. :) And she's gonna fall for teacher, too. :) But whatever story is enough different from this one to you found it interesting enough to read it. ;)

And The Killer Queen is first thriller ever that I'm trying to write. Not the best but I'm trying cause I'm new in this gendre.

So yeah, that's all.

I love you more than I have letter in this whole book, haha. :D

xoxo, porcelain_black_doll