Chapter 15 - cheating and betrayal-

Okay, like I said, I had sex with Mr. Watson one more time. And I loved it even more than the first time. Now it lasted longer and we did much more. 

Actually, I can say that I loved how he licked my pussy, I loved to suck his damn big dick and the most, of course, I loved how he fucked me on the desk. On that moment I even forgot that I wanted to stop all this. I just moaned like a little slut and asked for more. And James just smiled and fucked me again. Harder. Just in the way that I like. He was a bad teacher and I was a bad student. Few months ago I could only dream about sex with a teacher. Not now. I mean, I liked it because I always like sex. But I don't like him as person. Ugh, I still can't find the right words. Like a person he's hot and funny but... There's something missing. You might ask: "What?' And I would answer: "Love." 

--------------------------------------

Next night I went to Lindsay's house. We had a girl's night. Her parents were out and we spent all the time watching movies like "Silver linings playbook", "The uninvited" and "Wild child". It was 1 a.m. when we finally went to bed but it doesn't mean that we were sleeping.

"You know, Linds? Can I tell something to you?" I looked to her.

"Yeah, of course." She smiled.

"Remember when you said that we have new history teacher and that I should have sex with him?" I asked.

"Yeah, and?"

"He fucked me."  I exhealed.

"Really?" Lindsay's eyes widened. "How it was?"

"Amazing. He has so big dick and he fucked me so hard. I still can feel a little pain down there but it was awesome. I had orgasms like never before." I looked to the ceiling.

"Wow. I thought you will never do this." She chuckled.

"You don't know about me lot of things." I showed her my tongue.

"Like?" My best friend grimaced.

"I don't know. Just... many things." I was thoughtful again.

"Ariana?" Lindsay looked to me with THAT look.

"Can we... continue that what we did last time?" I knew that she's talking about kissing. One half of me wanted to say no but other half - yes, please. Her kisses intoxicated me.

"Yeah.." I kissed her slowly. My body was shaking a bit and I pull her closer to me. Somehow she took my clothes off and I took off hers. We were naked and still kissing. I never saw a naked girl. And I never was a front of naked girl. And this situation made me very naughty feelings. I slowly touched her body, starting with her breasts but then I put my hand lower, between her legs. She continued to kiss me but when I rubbed there, she couldn't stop the moan.

"Aaahh..." Lindsay couldn't  continue kissing me again because of pleasure. I put two fingers in her and she lost her self control. In that moment we started totally wrong and dangerous game of pleasure.

------------------------------------------------------------

I loved a guy. And that guy was Jacob. I was ready to tell the truth to both of them. It will make my life much easier. I'm tired to live in lies. And I gotta tell Luke that all that was between us... It just gotta stop. It will still be our little, okay, not little but big secret but we can't continue this any longer.

With these thoughts in my head I walked to class. It was ten minutes left until our first lesson.

"Hey." I looked to Jacob and smiled. He gave me annoyed looked and didn't said anything. Then he continued to took books out of his bag.

"What's wrong with you?" Smile dissapeared from my face in the speed of light.

"There's nothing wrong with me. But if I'd care, I'd ask, what is wrong with you?' I never saw him that angry.

"Nothing." Did he knew about Luke? Or about James? Or maybe about Lindsay?

"Oh yeah, keep lying slut." Jacob retorded and walked out of class. I followed him.

"For your knowledge - I'm not a slut." I hissed and stood in front of him, didn't letting him go anywhere.

"Than why are you having sex with that gigolo? Why our stupid, unmarried history teacher are fucking you? And why are you having sex with your own cousin? Can you answer to me, slut?" Guy grimaced. I automatically slapped him. And Lindsay? What I did to her? That was she, who said that sex with James could be something really good. Did she wanted him to her own?"

"You will never understand, okay? But I'm going to stop it. I don't want to do it anymore." I was angry now, too. 

"Oh, why you should stop it? You like it, right? You are a little bitch that likes to have sex with every guy in this town. I know your future profession, it would be a prostitute!" Something deep inside me just broke. I forced him to the fall and came closer.

"Shut up! No one's perfect. Not even you. I know that I am little slut, I fucking love sex, I'm addicted to shopping and I can be really bitchy. I know it, okay? I don't need to hear it from you, idiot."

"Don't call me like that." Jacob hissed. "Before I knew this, I really thought I loved you. I thought and I felt it for real. But now... you can go and fuck yourself. Oh, wait, you've got James, he can fuck you harder." He aped me.

I went to class, took my bag and went away. I didn't even looked to him. When I went out of school, I felt how tears fell down to my cheeks. I never felt so hopeless. My first real love was over and my friendship, too. My heart was broken. Like someone would just took it out of my chest, threw it on the ground and squelched it. What I could do now? Luke was next with who I should talk to. I really hope, he will understand. Cause everybody else won't.