Chapter 11 - let's play pretend -

I remember that first time I kissed, when I was about thirteen years old with a boy, who was 2 years older than me. His name was Jake. It thought I was in love with him then but I was so wrong.
We skipped last lesson and went to class that no one used about three years. And he kissed me and touched me everywhere. Sounds okay, right? But it wasn't. He was a bad kisser and I didn't feel anything when his lips are on mine and his fucking tongue in my mouth. I could feel that his dick in his pants are getting bigger and harder.
"I want to fuck you." Jake smiled.
"You make me sick. I'm not gonna fuck with you." I grimaced.
"But babe, you will like it." Guy looked at me, wanting that I will let him to put his penis inside me.
"No, I will not. Go fuck yourself." I turned and went away.

So yeah, that wasn't romantic at all. But at least, he left me alone after that and we never talked anymore. 

After that I've had so much bofriends that I even can't count. Okay, not when I was thirteen but a bit later. But it wasn't that big bofriend thing. We weren't in love. I was never in love. I just saw a pretty guy and got him in my bed or his bed, whatever. And then he banged me one or more times until I get bored of him and then I tried next one. So, I'm a slut. I love sex. Nothing is compared to good sex. Nothing. 

Maybe I just haven't enough attention from my parents when I was younger. Maybe. They were always working and I was partying with my friends, fucking with guys, drinking, smoking and buying a lot of new, expensive stuff. Only thing that I quit is smoking. But don't get me wrong, I wasn't a shopping barbie, just a slut. But I never thought that parents really saw or cared about what I'm doing at all. 

But now I feel like my whole world just teared apart. I'm still the bad girl that I was before. Even more bad than I was before. I still smoked, fucked with my cousin, kissed Lindsay... Okay, I didn't get drunk at the moment. It was just now reason for it. But everything else... Yeah, I loved it. 

I never thought that I will kiss a girl, fuck my cousin... Okay, about cousin, I've got excuse. He's really hot. I'm suprised that he still don't have a girlfriend. I mean, every girl should want to fuck with him. But he fucked me. His own cousin. Damn. My mum send me here to made a good girl but what I did? I was getting more badass that I've been before. Seriously, my mum would kill me if she'd know that my cousin banged me. But you know what? I don't give a fuck, I want him even more.