Chapter 18 - truth about everything -

I don't really know what Joannie told to Lindsay and what Luke told to Jacob. But at first, next day I thought that nothing has really changed.

"Hey. slut, wanna fuck?" One guy shouted and everybody started to laugh. I just walked on by and ignored them. But I was hurt. And deep inside, I wanted to kill everyone who called me like that and laughed after my back. All my life I was a princess but not I was a Cinderella. Avery, very bad Cinderella. I did wrong and now I paid for it. They had all rights to judge me but I still hated them with all my heart.

When I came in class, everyone laughed about me. They called me slut, bitch, whore... And even more. I tried not to cry. I just put my earphones in and walked out of the class.

"Ariana!" That was Lindsay. What that bitch wants from me now? I took my earphones out and turned around. She bite her lip.

"What?" I was mad. And why not? She ruined my life. I went from cool girl to total zero. She shuddered.

"I just wanted... to say the truth." My ex best friend looked to me with big, sad eyes but it didn't made any sense to me.

"Go on." I rolled my eyes.

"You probably think why I did all this to you. One moment I saw that Jacob is in love with you. He really was. I told him that I saw you with our history teacher. I thought that he has rights to know it. At the beginning he couldn't believe but then... he believed and it broke his heart. And we get drunk a bit and... It wasn't my idea but his and... we had sex." She exhaled. 

She continued: "But I didn't love him. He loves you, Ariana. It's your choice: to give him another chance or not. And I don't blame you, if we're not best friends anymore. I just wanted you the best. But now I know that did wrong."

"You ruined my life." I said angrily.

"I know." That's all what she said. And what I was waiting for? That she will apologize to me?

"And you're not sorry." Words came out of my mouth before I could do something.

"I am" This answer I wasn't waiting for. "But will you forgive for that?" 

"No." My answer was sharp and short. "Never. And never ever talk to me again."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All day Jacob ignored me. I even started to thing that Luke hasn't talked to him. Or that Jacob doesn't care anymore. And I don't blame him, if it's like that. It all was my fault. I broke Jacob's heart. I destroyed my reputation. Everything. I don't think that I will start next semester with a smile on my perfect face. No. I'm surviving but my behaviour broke my heart, too.

I took my bag, put my earphones again and went out of class. The last lesson was just finished. I knew that I probably won't come here again. What I will do? I don't know. All I know, is that I can't handle this anymore.

"Ariana!" Someone called my name again. But now the voice was deep, low and shy. I turned around and looked to him with no emotions.

"Yes?"

"I... I am really sorry." He looked to the ground.

"For what?" The tone of my voice was disdainful.

"I hurt you. A lot. I bullied you. I slept with Lindsay but I don't love her. I was an idiot and I was drunk." There was true remorse in his face and he finally looked in my eyes. And that, what he said... I didn't expect that from him.

"If I wouldn't do all this, you wouldn't do this. Almost all of it was my fault. And you were right, I was a slut. But that's in my past. I'm not that person anymore, okay? And it was your choice to be friends with me and later something more, too. You could stop buy you didn't." Resentment was the only thing because of what I couldn't hug him. 

"I have feeling for you. Can you forgive me?" Are there tears in his eyes? One moment I didn't said anything. I loved him. I really did. And I still do.

"Yes, but it will take a time." I bite my lip. "Jacob?"

"Mm?" Guy looked to my unsure.

"I love you." Damn, I could feel that my cheeks were burning. He started to smile.

"I love you, too." Jacob came closer and put his hands on my shoulders. We just stood there and looked in each others eyes. My heart beated so fast and I wanted to kiss him so bad but I didn't. Just one more second like that. I could they by they way how he looked to me that he wanted to do it, too. I put my hand on his chest. Jacob's heart was beating fast, too. And then I did it. I press my lips to his. Slowly and a bit shy. I wanted to enjoy every second. One his hands was on my waist, other - in my hair. We breathed the same air, we were so close... Just like we could from two persons, turn in to one whole.

"So we will continue experiments, right?' He chuckled when we finally stopped kissing each other. 

"If you don't want, we won't." I teased him.

"I want." Jacob rolled his eyes.

"How much?" I giggled.

"Very, very much." He exhaled.

"Show me, how much." I still teased him. It was fun. He pushed my against the wall and kissed with passion. His hands were stroked my body. One stopped on my breasts and squeezed them, other one slipped under my skirt. This guy could act very naughty, if he really wants it. When his hand was between my legs, I suppressed moan.

"Okay, stop. I believe that you really want it." I whispered in his ear. He stopped. "We should do this better in different place and not. I don't think that we should make all this stuff too fast. Agree?" 

"Agree." Jacob quickly kissed my on lips. "C'mon. Let's go!" He gave me hands and I took it with smile. Maybe I don't need to leave this school and everything will be fine?