Chapter 9 - i kissed a girl -

"Hey, Lindsay?" I sat on her bed. This was first time when I was visiting and I realised that her life is pretty glamurous, too. Not far from mine.

"Mm?" She turned her head.

"Can you keep a secret?" I looked at her. I couldn't be quiet about that what happened last night.

"Of course." Lindsay smiled."We're best friends now, right?"

"Right." I smiled. "Look, I had sex last night."

"And?" My friend started to laugh. "That was your first time?"

"Hell, no." I rolled my eyes. "Just first time with him. And... he's 10 years older than me."

"Umm... Where's the problem?" Lindsay couldn't understand.

"There is no problem, just... he's my cousin." I finally finished.

"Wow." Her widened her brown eyes. "How it was?"

"Amazing." I started to smile like a fool. "I was never fucked that hard. Luke's an animal in bed."

"So, his name's Luke." She still looked at me like I last night visited Moon.

"Yeah. And he has this big dick." I giggled and showed on my fingers.

"No way!" Lindsay chuckled.

"Yes! I swear." I laughed. "I still can feel the pain down there."

"Wow..." She looked to me amazed. "Hey, I've go a secret, too. Promise, you won't tell anyone?"

"Promise." I said seriously.

"I'm bisexual." Lindsay blushed a bit.

"And? What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Umm... Nothing. I just never told it to anyone." She bite her lip.

"Prove it!" I smiled.

"What? No." Lindsay looked away.

"Prove it. We're best friends, right? I swear, I won't tell anyone."

Girl looked to me unsure. Then she slowly came closer and after one moment I felt her lips on mine. I've never felt like that. I mean, I was bad doing things that other people usually don't do but... I've never kissed a girl. Her lips were so soft and I've never imagined that I could have a pleasure from doing something like that. I toched her body slowly and a bit shy. She took my hand and put on her breast. I squeexed it and pull her closer. My heart was beating fast and I kissed her harder. I don't even know how long it lasted but when we stopped, I felt a bit confused.

"Do you believe me now?" Lindsay restarted to bite her lip again.

"Yes." I smiled a bit. "But I don't care about it. I mean, I loved it and you're still my best friend."

Lindsay blushed and didn't say anything.