Chapter 14 - teacher and me -

As he wanted, I came to history class after my lessons. James turned around and smiled.

"So... Are you ready to get better grades?" He grinned.

"Yeah." I gave him dirty look.

"Okay..." He locked the door. "We should be sure that no one will interfere us." My history teacher came to me and kissed me.

"You have no idea, how sexy you are." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't be that sure." I smirked. I lied down on the desk and looked to him. "Are you gonna do something or you'll just watch?"

"I don't want to scare you." Mr Watson gave me thoughtful look. "Are you afraid?"

"Pff. Of what?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Of me. I don't want to be too rought when I will fuck you." He smirked again.

"You won't be." I licked my lips. "This is not my first time, not second or third, too. You can be as rought as you want."

"Okay, I warned you." My body was between his legs and he kissed me. James stroked my body with his hands and made me very horny. My breath was heavy and he kissed my neck.

"My pussy is so wet now." I moaned in his ear. "I want you to fuck me right now." 

"You're very naughty girl, Ariana." He smiled and slowly took my clothes off, then did the same with his own. I couldn't stop staring at his dick. It was so big and hard.

"Put it in." I bite my lip. "Now!" I closed my eyes and felt how James put it in. 

"Aahh.." I moaned and grabbed his shoulders with my fingers so hard. I heard how he exhealed and started to fuck me. I bite my lip so hard that I could feel the taste of blood. And James was right, he did it very rought but I loved it. He touched my breasts and with every move deep inside me, made me moan more and more. I knew that someone could hear us but I didn't care and looked like he didn't gave a fuck, too.

"Do you like it?" Teacher looked to me dirty.

"I love it." I barely could say it because he fucked me harder and harder. I felt that I could almost explode. And than I my body started shaking because of orgasm.

"Oohhh, harder, harder!" I screamed. "Fuck me harder!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

And what can I say after it? It was rough sex and it was damn good, and I've got 10 in history. Funny, huh? But now it feels so wrong. I think, I'm gonna do it one more time and then I will stop it. I can't do it anymore.

I was thinking about Jacob day and night. I was dreaming. After those days when we were kissing and touching, I wanted more. And not just like sex. I really liked him. In that way, that I've never liked someone before. And it was killing me from inside. I wanted to delete all those wrong scenes of my life, when I was with other guys. I don't want to be good now. I want to be bad girl just for Jacob.