Chapter 13 - the deal -

"Oh my God, I have news!"" That's what Lindsay said few days ago.

"What news?" I yawned.

"We've got a new teacher." She gave me a dirty look.

"Woman?" I gave her "I don't care" look.

"Man." She rolled her eyes. "He's 29, not married, tall, with blue eyes, dark brown hair..."

"So? Is he your type?" I asked.

"Nope. But how about you?" Lindsay smiled. "You like much older man with big cocks, right? I think, he has really big one."

"Damn, Lindsay! I nudged her. "I never said that I like to fuck with much older man than me!"

"But you said that your cousin is 27 and you loved it." She winked to me. "So, are you both still fucking?"

"Yeah, more than ever." I looked around. This wasn't a thing to hear for everybody.

"Oh. But you should try Mr. Watson." Lindsay giggled. "Okay, his full name is James Watson."

"Calm down, Lindsay. I bet he's not that cute." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yes, he is." My best friend gave me serious look.

"Okay, gotta run to next lesson. Bye." I turned around.

"Bye!" Lindsay named after me.

----------------------------------------------------

Fifth lesson with him was over and Lindsay was right, that man was damn hot. He teached history. One of my un-favourite lessons ever. But looking at him made this lesson a bit more interesting. 

"Mis Miller, can you stay for a minute?" Mr Watson looked to me. Oh my God! I'm dying. I felt how fast my heart beats and came to him.

"Yes." I gave him innocent look.

"Ariana, I worried about your bad grades." He shook his head. "In the last test you've got three."

"Yeah, I know but I really don't like history. It totally bores me." I yawned. "I can't remember all those years and who killed who. Sorry." For a moment James looked to me. Not just to me but he took a look on my whole body. I already started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Can you please shut the door?" Teacher asked.

"Yeah." I closed the door. Without turning I knew that he looks at my ass. Today I weared short grey skirt and white blouse. When I turned he smiled.

"Sit down please." He showed to chair.

"I don't want to, thanks." I gave him archly look. He exhealed.

"Okay, if you don't want to learn all this stuff and write it later, you've got only one chance how to get good grades." Mr Watson looked to me.

"And what is it?" I gave one more innocent look. James took a deep breath and bent to my ear.

"You're gonna let me fuck you." He whispered. "Ariana, you're hottest girl whole school. This is chance just for you. I'll never offer this to any other girl. Do you agree?" James looked to me again and now I could say that it's really dirty look. I licked my lips.

"I agree." Why not? He was hot, I loved that someone fucked me and good grades... Awesome!

"Okay. Tommor, after lessons come to this class." Mr Watson winked to me and turned around. I started to walk to door but then turned around.

"Mr Watson?" I asked.

"Call me, James." James looked to me. I came to him and press my lips to his. His tongue slowly entered my mouth and I felt very horny. But I couldn't coninue this. I need to wait for tomorrow. I slowly pushed him away.

"See you tomorrow... James." I licked my lips, feeling his taste on them. James just looked to me with that wanting look, that I've seen so much in eyes of so many guys.