Chapter 5 - dirty, little things -

"Can I have a beer, please?" I put my bag in the corner of the room.

"You're only 17." Luke came out of kitchen, chuckling.

"Ugh, I hadn't that good day, so..." I winked him. He shrugged and went o kitchen. I sat on sofa and turned the TV on. "Easy a" - that's my favourite movie ever! 

"Do you like that movie?" Luke gave me a beer.

"Yeah, that's my favourite." I smiled. "Emma Stone is just brilliant!" My cousin didn't say anything, just sat near to me and started watching it. 

"You see?" I said after few minutes. "I'm like that girl. I don't think, I can't fit in there."

"School? I don't think it's that bad." He put his hand on mine for a moment.

"It is. They all are so right and... so different." I said  worriedly and I really was worried.

"Why do you think like that?" Luke finally looked at me.

"None of those girls wear short skirts and they always wear bra. They never wear high heels and most of them don't use make-up. They never fight with other girls, they... Are like not from this planet." I testily continued.

"And what about boys? Do you... like someone?" He turned the volume if TV down.

"I'm not sure. They look so... right and boring, too." I was unsure. "I'll never fit in there, in school where everyone is so good. I'm not good, I'm bad."

"You are good." Luke smiled at me.

"No, I'm not." I shook my head.

"You are, I'm sure." His hand was on mine again.

"You're so wrong." There was a dirty thought in my mind. I looked into his blue eyes and bited my lip slowly. I leaned closer and closer to him. It felt like slow motion. Only few seconds and I finally felt the taste of his lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and kissed him slowly. Luke didn't resist. He kissed me back wild. My cousin slowly slidded his warm hands through my horny body. Few moments after he softly pushed me away.

"Now I believe you." Luke looked at me.

"And?" I was suprised. Did he liked it?

"I know, it's wrong, Ariana." He put my hair behind my ear. "And I know that you're bad girl. But... can we forget it for a while?"

"Wh.. why are you saying it?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Because I like you. If you wouldn't be my cousin, I'd want you to be my girlfriend and I would fuck you so damn hard." Luke blushed a bit. "I don't mind that you do things like that." I was speechless.

"So you're a bad boy." I bited my lip. "Want more?"

"Damn, yes." He whispered into my ear. "You're so hot, Ariana..."

I took my t-shirt and bra off. I took his hands and put them on my breasts, then kissed him again. It lasted about more than 15 minutes. Just passion. Just we doing dirty things in here. And no one knows it. What a feeling! If my parents would know this, they would kill me. But I didn't care. I was horny as fuck.