Chapter 17 - plan -

"So what are you gonna do now?" Joannie asked me when I told everything about my life here.

"I don't really know." I said unsure. "I thought that you could help me."

"Umm... I can talk to Lindsay." She looked a bit angry. "Or just hit her. She was such a bitch."

"If you will hit her, you will get in trouble. But you need to know why she did all this to me." I bite my lip. Until that, what Jacob said, I thought that I and Lindsay were best friends. She told me everything. That's what she said. But now I'm not sure that even these words were true.

"Okay." She said. Suddenly I heard that door opened. Luke was home.

"Hey." He winked and then saw Joannie after my spin. "And who is this beautiful lady?" Joannie blushed and Luke chuckled.

"It's Joannie. My real best friend." I rolled my eyes.

"Real? Is there any fake best friend, too?" He frowned.

"Yeah." Joannie answered in my place. "And you should help."

'With what?" My cousin smiled awkwardly. "Fake best friend? Should I fuck her or what?"

"God, no." I laughed. "Come here, we've got a lot to talk about." And we went to room. With a corner of my eye I saw that Luke feels a bit shy and it made me smile a bit. But I knew that we got to stop that. He was amazing but he was my cousin. 

***

"So Luke, I'll tell you the part of the story that you don't know. I had a best friend in school this year - Lindsay. She was very nice and told it to me everything, and blah blah blah. And I had a friend - Jacob. I'm in love with him. But like you know and know everybody knows, too, I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut." He cut me. "You just like sex."

"Umm, okay. Let me continue. There was new teacher in our school. He is hot. And Lindsay said that I could have sex with him. But I said no. Later he said that I should stay in class after lesson. Mr. Watson said that I've got bad grades in history but if I can just learn better and made them good. I just need to rewrite tests. But I said that I can't. I hate history and I can't remember all those shits." They both listened to me with an interest. "Then he said that I'm really hot and he could made my grades better if I will let him fuck me. And I said yes." Luke looked to me shocked. 

"I know, it was wrong but it was only for good grades. You know, this is the last year in school and I need to have good grades. So yeah, I did it with him twice. But I felt so wrong. And you know why? Because I was in love with Jacob. I couldn't stop thinking about him. But then somehow Lindsay knew that I had sex with history teacher and she told it to Jacob. He was mad and I was sad. I never was in love. And now he called me slut and all that. In the same day I went to Mr. Watson's class and said that we can't continue it. But he said that we could do it one more time. I said no. And then he tried to rape me but when he didn't saw, I called Jacob. He heard all that and came to class, hit the teacher and saved me. But he's still mad and thinks that I'm a slut. And this all sounds like a stupid girl drama, right? I'm pathetic!" I started to laugh and cry at the same time.

"No, you're not." Luke put one hand on my shoulder. "I will talk to Jacob tomorrow and Joannie will talk to Lindsay. Okay?"

"Okay." I looked to the ground. I felt like drama queen. Like I would make a big drama from nothing. I hate myself.

"Now go to bed." He stood up. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Joannie and I both said.

"It will be alright." Joannie hugged me. "I promise."

"I hope so." I layed in my bed. "Thanks for being here because of me."

"That's what are best friends made for." She smiled. Really, Joannie is right. I don't know what I would do without her.