Chapter 6

Catherine's P.O.V.

"You're welcome." he smiled.

He walked around the car and entered the car. After he sat down he looked at me.

"Where do you want to go?"

"To be honest, I have no idea."

"It's 12 O'clock. Want to go eat lunch and then I can show you around?" he suggested.

"If that's okay for you, then yes." I smiled at him.

He smiled. "Of course that that's okay for me."

He started the car engine and drove to a restaurant near the studios.

The car ride was kind of awkward. We spoke a little bit but we were quiet most of the time.

"Here we are." He said as he parked the car in front of a little but cute restaurant. "It's little and most of the people think that the food isn't good because of the look of the restaurant but believe me, once you ate something here you'll definitely come back." He laughed.

"I think it's cute." I smiled looking at it.

"Good to hear that." He smiled and walked out of the car.

I undid my seat belt and wanted to open the door as James opened it.

"Thank you. But you don't have to open the door every time that I go into the car or out of the car." I smiled.

"Yes I have to. You're a lady, that's it." He winked. I blushed and looked down.

I heard him chuckle. "You don't have to hide when you blush, you look cute."

"T-Thank you." I kept looking down.

He took Fox out of the car and a leash. I looked up at him as he was putting the leash on Fox. He's so caring with Fox. That's really cute.

"Come on." He said putting his hand with the leash out for me to take. "I know you like him, and he likes you too." He smiled.

I smiled wide. I love when I know that a dog likes me. I love dogs! "Thank you."

I took Fox's leash and walked beside James. We came to the restaurant and sat on a table outside.

The waitress came and we ordered.

"So, what are you searching here in LA?" He asked me after taking a sip of the drink that the waitress bright us.

"I'm not really sure if I can tell you that." WHAT!?!? Cat you so damn stupid! Of course you can. What's the worst thing that can happen? Him laughing at you. Whatever.

"Maybe I can help you."

"I actually wanted to try to become an actress." I said looking at the table. I didn't want to look at him now. I'm kind of afraid of his reaction.