Chapter 46

Final chapter!

PLEASE, read the AN at the end. It's important.

-----

James' P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at Cat. She's still sleeping. I'm gonna let her sleep a bit more while I prepare breakfast. I got up, dressed some sweatpants and walked downstairs. I filled Fox's bowl with fresh water and food.

I started to cook pancakes and bacon. It's so nice to be cooking for two again. I smiled thinking about that. I set the table and put everything on it.

"Good morning." I turned around and saw a very sleepy Cat.

"Morning. Slept well?" i asked walking up to ber and kissing her.

"Very well." She said after we pulled appart. "I missed cuddling with you." She smiled.

"I missed that too." I chuckled. "Now, let's eat." I pulled a chair out for her and she sat down.

I sat down and we started eating and talked. I hope she's gonna be okay with her father's call later today.

Catherine's P.O.V.

*a few hours later*

"Cat! Your dad's calling on Skype!" James shouted from the living room.

"I'm comming!" I shouted back. I was in the kitchen making two sandwiches. One for me and one for James. I ran to the living room and sat down. I gave James his sandwich and answered my dad's call. "Hey dad!" I said cheerfully as I saw my dad in the laptops screen.

"Hi sweetie. How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine thanks. James is taking hood care of me." I smiled looking at James.

"I see that Jonathan wasn't a good guy with you." He said really mad.

I looked at my shoulders. He was able to see the bandages and my face. "Yeah, but don't worry. I'm okay now." I smiled slightly.

We talked for a while and then, out if no where, my dad had a really serious look on his face. "Catherine."

Ohhh no. It's always a bad signal when he says my whole name. "Yes daddy?"

"No, no. You're not in any trouble." He smiled a little. He must have seen my prehocupied expression. "But we have a very important question."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes we." Sandra said appearing on the image. "Hello. I came home moments ago."

"Hi. And no problem." I smiled. James said hi as well and then we got to the important thing again. "And what's the important question. I'm dying over here!"

My das chuckled. "Well, we were thinking about moving out."

"Where?" I said exited.

"To LA." Sandra said.

"WHAT?" I shouted over exited. "OH MY GOD! THAT'S AMAZING!" I said with tears running down my face.

"Don't cry baby girl." James hugged me.

"Happy tears." I sniffled and cleaned the tears away.

"But there's something else." My dad said.

I looked at him with a worried look. "What is it?"

"Before going to LA we gotta be away for some time." He said.

"Where? Where are you going?" I asked starting to panick. I don't wanna loose the contact with my dad, Sandra, Elena and Daniel.

"We're gonna work some time in Texas to help my uncle on the farm." Sandra said.

"Ohh, okay." I said a little more relieved.

"But Elena and Daniel can't come because of school." She said slwoly. I looked at her waiting for an explanation. "We were thinking about asking you if you could take care of them."

I looked at the computer screen shocked. I couldn't speak or move. Taking care of my siblings? I don't know if I'm ready for that. I mean, I'm a 18 years old girl that began an acting career not that long ago. I don't know if I'm ready to take care of kids. They're 7 and 12 years old, they're still kids and need a lot of support.

"Take your time deciding about it. Yiu have one week. If that's not enough yiu still can have some more time." My dad said.

I nooded slowly comming out of my toughts. "Okay." I said looking deeply at the laptop. I had a lost look in my face.

"Bye. We love you." My dad said.

"Bye. I love you too." I fake smiled. Good thing that I had to practice fake smiling with Lexi.

James ended the video call. "You were fale smiling. I could see it in your eyes."

"I'm lost James." I hid my face in his chest and started to cry.

"Shhh, calm down babe." He stroke my head for a while until I calmed down and looked at him.

"I don't know if I'm ready James. I'm 18 and just started an acting career. I don't know if I can give them the support that they need."

"Yes you can. You're an amazing big sister. Don't worry about it. And I'm here as well, I'll help you. And imm sure tbat the othera are gonna help as well. You're not alone Cat." He kissed my head.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"You're very welcome." He smiled and kissed me. "I'm gonna call the others to come around to talk about it. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." I nooded. He walked to the kitchen. I'm still getting used to the idea of maybe taking care of my siblings for I don't know how long. Fix laid down next to me.

"Thanks Fox for putting James in my life." I petted his head, then picked him up, kissed his head and hugged him tight.

*a few hours later*

Everybody was here by now. We talked about ne taking care of Elena and Daniel and they said that they would help me if I needed help.

They were all talking about different things and I was just sitting on the couch leaning on James deep in my thoughts.

Suddenly I stood up. "I'll be back in a few minutes." Then headed to the kitchen and took my phone out of my pocket. James followed ne and was leaning on the door frame with crossed arms looking at me. I tapped on the number and it started ringing.

"Dad, I'll take care of them." I said decided to rake care of Elena and Daniel. I looked at James and saw him nooding his head slowly then he looked in my eyes and smiled. I gave him a weak smile.

-----------

This is the end of 'Thanks Fox' *cries*

I had so much fun writting this book.

It was because if this book that I met AMAZING people. And it was because of this book as well that I managed to go through a LOT of problems without getting hurt. I've been having a hard time lately and writting this helped me forgetting about my problems, even if it was just for a few minutes or hours.

I'm so thankfull for all of the comments, votes and reads that I have in this book. It means the world to me to know that I CAN and that I'm able to do something that YOU like. This just got my hopes up for my big dream to come true. I hope that if my dream does come true that I'm still gonna be able to talk to you like I talk to you now. I gotta thank every single one of you for being here, reading this right now and for being so nice and sweet. THANK YOU!

I'm beeing serious now. I started to cry while writting this.*smiles slightly*

And there is gonna be a little surprise in my profile under 'My works' in a few moments ;)

Hope that you will like it :D

One thing... 'The Maslow Realtionship' ;) what do you think this is? ö

Love these guys on the media, believe in your dreams and ignore the haters <3

I love every single one of you<3

-Kitty Cat