Chapter 23

Catherine's P.O.V.

"The food was delicious!" I said as we all walked out of the restaurant.

"I knew she would like this place." Lexi said all proud of herself.

"Somebody's getting full of herself." Kendall said with a teasing smile and earning a glare from Lexi.

"Don't cry when she hits you." Carlos warned him.

"When are Joni and Logan coming?" I asked.

"They should be here by now." Kendall said looking at his wirst watch.

Just as he said that we saw a motorcycle entering the parking lot.

"Are you ready or not?" Logan asked us stopping in front of us.

"Yes we are." Carlos said. "Let's go. James, just follow me."

"Wouldn't it be easier to tell me where we are going?" James asked.

"Nah, that's good this way." Carlos answered.

James shrugged and entered the car. I entered the car after him. Since Logan has his motorcycle and Joni's with him I'm going alone with James.

"I wonder where we are going." I said after James started driving.

"By the look of it, Lexi planned the whole day. I just call te you that everytime that Lexi plans something it's always something funny."

"Okay. Good to know." I smiled and looked out of the window.

"I think we're here." James said parking the car next to Carlos' one.

"Minigolf. Really?"

"You don't like minigolf."

"Not since two months. The last time I played I could put the ball in two holes out of 18." James chuckled. "Not funny."

"Sorry." He put his hands up and I giggled. "Let's go."

We got out of the car and stopped by a coffee shop by the entrance of the minigolf club.

"Okay, what happened? I would like to have all the details please." I said to Joni as she came joined the group.

"Well, Logan took me to a very romantic restaurant and asked me to be his girlfriend." She showed me the necklace.

"Oh my god! Finally!" I hugged her. "Well, I just know you since yesterday but I've heard that it was time for him to ask you." I winked and she laughed.

"Let's go inside?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah. Let's see if I'm still a nobody on minigolf." I joked. But I was beeing serious at the same time actually.

We all entered and became our things to play.

We were talking because Carlos forgot his wallet in the car and had to go grab it. "Kendall, are you okay?" He was staring at something or somebody behind me. He didn't say anything and looked back.

"Maxi?" I walked up to the girl.

She looked at me "Cat!" She ran up to me and hugged me. "What are you doing here?"

"I moved to LA." I smiled at her.

She looked behind me. "I know this may be rude but... is that Kendall Schmidt? And Logan Henderson?" Her eyes widened.

I laughed. "Yes they are. Are you alone here."

"Kinda. I came with two friends but they don't teally talk to me since they are yalking about their ex's."

"Then you're gonna hang out with us. Come on, I'll introduce you." I walked over to Lexi, Joni, Kendall and Logan. James wasn't there.

"Guys this is Maxi. Maxi these are Kendall, Lexi, Joni and Logan." I pointed to each one of them. "James and Carlos aren't here at the moment."

"Hi." Maxi said hugging all everybody.

All of them said hi.

"Is she your friend?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah, we met in Switzerland when she was there on holydays and we still talk sometimes." I explained.

"Cat's friends are our friends." Kendall gave her a flirty smile.

"And here we go." Logan rolled his eyes and earned a glare from Kendall as everyone laughed.

"He's really cute." Maxi whispered to me pointing at Kendall. I looked at Joni and Lexi and they saw it as well.

The coupling mission is gonna begin again.

I simply smiled at her and then felt strong arms around me. She looked behind me in 'shock'.

"New friend?" James asked hugging me from behind.

"Not really. I know her for a while." I smiled looking at him. "James this is Maxi, Maxi this is James." James let go of me and hugged her, "Hey."

"Hey." She hugged him back. Then she pulled away and looked at me. "And he is your..."

"Uhm, he's my friend."

"And you think I'll believe you when you have a questioning look on you face." She said.

"He's her almost boyfriend." Joni said.

"Yeah, and they're part of the coupling group." I said.

"And she's the other part of the group." I looked at Logan and he had teasing look on his face.

"What is wrong with you guys and teasing? Don't get surprised if I start running after you." I said.

"I'm faster than you."

"Let's see."

"I'm here!" Carlos shouted. "And I see that we have new faces here." He smiled at Maxi.

"Hi, I'm Maxi, Cat's friend."

"Hi, I'm Carlos." They hugged. "Let's play?"

"Finally." Kendall threw his arms i the air. "Wanna come Maxi?"

"Yeah. Is that okay for you?" She asked me.

"Of course. Go have some fun." I smiled at er.

"But not too much fun! We're in public here, don't forget about that!" Logan shouted after Kendall and Joni hit him on the arm. "Ouch! For what was that?" He asked her rubbing the spot that she hit.

"We're in public like you said and you're shouting things like that."

"Don't argue, just play." Carlos said pulling them together.

"Come on. Let's beginn with number two since Kendall and Maxi are on number one." James said.

-------

Tadaaaa! New chapter!

Hope you like it. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to upload again today but I promisse that tomorrow you'll have another chapter up =)

Dedicated to @Maxiiii because she plays Maxi of course =D

Don't be afraid to vote or leave a comment =)

Love BTR and... Turn down the lights, turn up the music. You've been waiting all week to let it out. ;)

-Kitty Cat