Chapter 45

Catherine's P.O.V.

"Did you took care of your lip?" I asked James as he finnished badaging my cuts.

"No. Your cuts were way worse than my lip. And my lip's okay, it doesn't hurt." he said.

"You need to desinfect it." I said sitting up. I heard Carlos chuckling. "What?" I looked at him.

"You came home not that long ago and you two are already arguing." He pointed at James and I.

"That's how life is." I winked and both of the laughed. "Now come here James." I grabbed the things to desinfect his wound and looked at him.

"There's no need to. I'm okay." James smiled.

"James." I looked sternly at him.

"Okay, I'm coming" He rolled his eyes and got closer to me. I laughed a little and desinfected his lip.

"Better like this." I said as I finnished.

"I better get going." Carlos said.

"No, stay here. We're gonna call the others to come by and say hello to Cat." James said.

"Is that okay for you?" Carlos asked.

"Carlos. Forget about everything." James said.

"Are you gonna call my girls or not?" I asked impatiently and they both laughed.

"I'll call everyone to meet here." Carlos said and walked to the kitchen.

I looked at James and he was looking at me smiling slightly. "I missed you."

I smiled. "I missed you too." He leaned in and kissed me. As our lips touched he flinched a little. I pulled out of the kiss quickly. "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" I said covering my moth with my hands.

He chuckled "Don't worry. I'm okay." He grabbed my hand. "I have this clothes here for you." He grabbed a tanktop and hotpants with his free hand.

I looked down and gasped blushing like crazy. "Oh! I-I forgot about that."

"You don't have to blush like that. I've already seen everything." He winked.

I blushed even more, if that was even possible, and stood up holding the blanked that was around me. "I'm gonna take a shower and get dressed." I smiled grabbing my clothes.

"I can help if you want." He smirked.

"James!" I laughed and walked upstairs. I walked into our room and then into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and walked in. While I was showering I heard the door open.

"Your underwear is here." James said.

"Oh. Thank you. I forgot about that." I laughed.

"Hurry up. I'm missing you again."

I smiled. "I'm almost done." I finished showering, towel dryed my body, got dressed in the black lingerie, black tanktop and jeans hotpants that James gave me. I blowdryed my hair and walked downstairs not caring about make up.

"CAT!" Joni, Maxi and Lexi shouted as they saw me.

"I missed you!" Lexi shouted as she hugged me.

"Ouch! Please don't!" I shouted and hot away from her hug.

"What's wro...." She started to talk.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Maxi freaked out.

Joni and Lexi had shocked looks on their faces. I had bandages around my right shoulder and left arm, had a little cut on my left cheek with a bruise around it. "Jonathan." I looked down.

"I'm so ginna kill that...." Joni began.

"JONI DON'T!" Maxi interrupted her.

Joni looked at her. "Okay sorry. I'm gonna kill that dude. Better so?" She asked as she looked at Maxi.

"Yeah." Maxi nooded and I giggled.

"But I'm fine now." I smiled. "James took good care of me."

"Awww!" They all awwed at the same time and I laughed.

"Cat! Can I talk to you for a sec?" James asked me.

"Yeah." I walked with him to the kitchen. Carlos walked out of the kitchen to leave us alone.

"I'm so sorry for what happened two weeks ago. I shouldn't get at slmething stupid like that. If I wouldn't walk away he wouldn't kidnapp you."

"James." I looked deep in his eyes. "It's okay. I think it is kinda sweet that you were jealous. And about the Jonathan thing. Everything happens for a reason. I'm gonna be okay. The worst that can happen is that I'm gonna have some marks left from the scars but what is important is that we're here now." I rested my hand on his cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. I was afraid of kissing him 'cause I didn't want to hurt him but as I noticed that he was okay I kissed him back without holding anything back.

"GET A ROOM GUYS!" I looked back and saw Logan walk in the kitchen.

"Already annoying me?" I asked with a sassy atitude.

"Oh you don't wanna have any trouble with me my friend." Logan snapped his fingers.

"Yep. She's back." James laughed.

"I missed you." Logan hugged me.

"I missed you too." I hugged him back.

Everybody stayed for dinner and until late in the evening.

"Before leaving I wanna tell YOU something." Kendall pointed at me. "The others already know about it." He shrugged and I giggled.

"And what is it?" I looked at him curiously.

"I got a new house."

"That's great!" I smiled happyly.

"And I'm finally gonna move in with him!" Maxi said exited.

"Oh my god!" I shouted, got up, ran to her and gave her a huge hug. "I'm so happy for you!"

They stayed for a little longer and then went home because it was getting really late. James told me I should call my dad and tell him that I was okay. I called my dad and he asked me if we could talk in the next day. I said that it was okay and hung up.

"Now's my round to spend time with you." James smirked and the Fox barked. "What is Fox?" He rolled his eyes and I giggled.

"Did you put him water in the bowl?" I asked him.

"Ohh!" He jumped up from the ciuche and went to the kitchen.

"How can daddy forget about you? I guess we gotta punish him for that. Don't you think so Foxy?" I asked crawling Fox's head as he barked.

"I heard that!" James shouted from the kitchen.

"I love you!" I shouted back and then heard him laugh.

He walked back and Fox ran into the kitchen. He came up to me and picked me up. He brought me to the bedroom and well... you know..

No, not that! You're beeing dirty minded aren't you? Haha.

He laid me down on the bed and took my favorite pyjama out of the wardrobe. I put it on while he stripped out of his clothes. We laid down in bed and fell assleep in eachother arms.

--------

Another chapter just for you my lovely readers!

So, I gotta tell you something... 'Thanks Fox' is sadly comming to an end. If you have some ideas for the story you can inbox me if you want. But PLEASE inbox me, don't post it on comments 'cause the other readers gonna find out what happens if I pick your idea =)

There's some Jagan at the side ;D Aren't they cute?

Don't be afraid to vote or leave a comment =)

Love BTR and I'm never givin' up ;)

-Kitty Cat