Chapter 30

"Cat, Jamie! Wake up!" Somebody jumped on the bed.

"Daniel stop now!" Elena whisper yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw James sitting up on the bed.

"Ohh, uhm... I'm sorry, we'll go out now."

Why is she like that now? My eyes went wide. James doesn't have a shirt on. I sat up. "It's no problem sweetie." I smiled at her and Daniel ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I put him on the bed. "And where's my good morning hug?" I asked her. She smiled shyly and walked up to me. She hugged me and I pushed her into the bed as well.

James was looking at me smiling. "Morning boo." He kissed me.

"Morning." I kissed him back smiling.

"Daniel, Elena! What are you doing here?" Sandra asked them standig by the door and they hid their faces on my chest.

I giggled. "There's no problem. And hood morning."

"Morning to you two." She smiled. "Dan and Lena, go get dressed."

"Don't forget the bathsuits." James winked at them.

"Are we going to the beach?" Dan asked me.

"That's a good question. Are we James?" I looked at James.

"Yes we are. And you're gonna meet our friends as well." James smiled at Dan.

"Yay!" Dan shouted and ran out of the room with Lena following him.

"I'm sorry that they came in the room like that." Sandra said looking at me and then James.

"No problem." James said. Sandra was looking at me like 'I wanna know how it was', she's like a mom to me but at the same time she's my bestfriend and we talk about EVERYTHING.

James looked down and saw that he was shirtless and the covers were covering his under halft, Sandra can easily think that he's naked. His eyes went wide. "Oh no no no, nothing happened! Don't worry!" He said quickly and shaking his hands and head.

"Okay. I'll go get ready." She laughed and walked out closing the door behind her.

I was laughing and James just looked at me silently. "Not funny."

"Okay." I tried to stop laughing. "I'll got search for a nice bikini. Wanna help?"

"Of course." He jumped out of bed.

I went out of bed shaking my head smiling at his reaction. I went to search for a bikini while James dressed himself. I took a light blue and a green bikini. "James, which one?" i asked him holding te two bikinis up.

"Wait a moment please." He said puting his shirt on. After he was done he looked at both. He held his chin looking at both. "You had the blue one the other day and the green one is the one you had as I saw you for the first time."

"You still remember that? Aww, that's so cute!" I walked over to him and pecked his lips.

"Yes I do. The day before you found Fox." He smiled. "Try the green one please. I would like to see you in it again. I'm unsure about wich one."

"Okay." I walked in the bathroom, dressed the bikini and walked out (AN: The bikini is the same one that is in the media of Chapter 13). "And?" I asked spinning around and making a pose as I stopped facing him.

"Hmm." He looked at my whole body with crossed arms. (I can't put it on the media so here's the link: http://twitter.com/Caty151996/status/402217504229294080/photo/1 )Then he smirked.

"James!" I said in a warning voice.

"What?" He asked laughing opening his arms. I rolled my eyes smiling. "I'll say this one." He smiled. "But I saw a violed and pink one yesterday as you were putting your things in the wardrobe. Wanna try that one?"

"No. It's too showy."

"That's the point. At least for now." He winked.

"James!" I shouted laughing and blushing a little.

"I actually prefer you to keep it at home. I don't want the others drooling over you." He came up to me, hugged me from behind and kissed my neck as I giggled.

"Then the green it is." I smiled walking out of his arms. "I'll go get fully dressed."

"You're clothes are here." He pointed to the bed. My green summer dress was laying on the bed.

"You took it out for me?" he nooded. I put it on and walked to him. "Thank you." I kissed him.

"I gotta do more things for you so that you kiss me more often." He smiled and I giggled.

"Are your things ready?"

"No."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I grabbed a bag and put suncream and a towel in it. I went to the bathroom, brushed my kind of straight long darkbrown hair and aplyed some mascara. I walked out of the bathroom (the bathroom is connected with the bedroom), grabbed my sunglasses and put them on my head.

"Why do you always wear make up?" He asked picking our two bags up. "You don't need that."

"Maybe not. But I want to use it." I smiled at him and walked downstairs.

"What did I miss yesrterday?" I shouted when I walked into the livingroom and saw Maxi and Kendall kissing.

"Uhm, a lot?" Kendall said as Maxi blushed a little.

"Come here you!" I ran up to Maxi and hugged her. "I'm so happy!"

"Me too." She giggled.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I asked them.

"I guess kids like to be a WHOLE day i. The beach." Kendall said smiling. "The others are in the kitchen helping Sandra and your dad out. And they're really nice." He said.

"And you're brother and sister are the cutest things ever!" Maxi said with a big smile.

I smiled. "I know."

"Aww, proud sister over here." Kendall said.

"A really proud one." I winked and went to the kitchen.

I said hello to everyone and then we all ate breakfast.

"Who wants to go to the beach?" James asked.

"Meeee!" Daniel shouted, ran up to James, hugged him and James huged him back. He's a kid with lots of love to give. I chuckled thinking of this. I looked at Lena and she was looking at them. I wanted to hug her as James spoke up. "You can come as well. Here's still place for more." He said to her. She went to him and James hugged Lena and Dan at the same time. Fox sat down next to me. I was standing there looking at them with a small smile. That was the cutest scene that I ever seen.

"Don't thank me." Joni said giving me my phone.

I looked confused at her and then looked at my phone. There was a picture of the moment that was 'ruined' by her.(AN the one that Cat described) "What is wrong with you and taking secret pictures of James and I?" I asked looking at Joni.

"Don't know. I guess I'm some kind of private paparazzi." She shrugged.

"Yes you are. But thanks, it's a cute one."

"Let's go." James said taking my hand.

We walked to the cars. Dan would go in Carlos' car and Lexi would go in Logans' car.

"Wait a second!" I looked at Joni that was about to enter Logan's car. She looked at me. "How did you get my phone?"

"That's my little secret." She winked and entered the car.

I entered James' car. "I don't get how she did that." I said.

"She has her ways. Don't ask me which ones 'cause I don't know." James said starting the car and then he drove of for a day at the beach.

----------

New chapter!

I'm sorry if it is boring but this are things that come into my head while writting and id I don't writte them I can't continue the story.

But I hope you still liked it =)

BUT... Something's gotta happen on the beach.

What do you think that is gonna happen there? I would like to know what you think =)

Love BTR and do you see what I see? ;)

-Kitty Cat