Chapter 32

*One Week Later*

"Bye dad." I hugged my dad crying.

Today My dad, Sandra, Elena and Daniel would go back to Potugal because my dad has to work.

"Bye sweetie. I'll see you soon." He aaid.

"Bye. I'll miss you." I kneeled down and hugged Lena and Dan at the same time.

"We'll mis you too." Lena said.

I got up and hugged Sandra. "I hope to see all of you soon." I sniffled.

"Don't cry please." She said as she pulled out of the hug. "We have to go. Bye."

"Take good care of her. I'm counting on you." My dad said to James.

"I promise I'll protect her." James nooded.

"Bye." I waved at them as they walked away. I started crying more as they dispeared and James hugged me.

"Shh, don't cry baby. You'll see them again." He whispered kissing my head and rubbing circles on my back. "Let's go home. It's late and you're gonna have a big day tomorrow."

I just nooded and we walked to the car. James with his arm around me. We went home and straight to bed. It was 10PM by now and I was really tired.

"Night baby." James hugged me tight.

"Night." I snuggled up to him and fell assleep.

*Next Day*

"Wake up beautiful."

I opened my eyes and saw James smiling at me. "Morning." I said with a sleepy voice and smiled.

"Come on, get up and get dressed. The clothes are there and breakfast's ready." He kissed me and got up.

I got up and dressed the clothes that James had prepared for me.(see media) I went to the bathroom, put some make up on and brushed my hair. When I was done I walked downstairs. "Somebody has a good fashion sence." I smiled standing next to James. "Thank you. I pulled his head a little bit down and kissed his cheek. "Why are you so big?" I smiled.

"Why are you so little?" He smiled back and shoot one eyebrow up.

"Touché" I laughed.

We sat down and ate breakfast.

"You're ready?" James asked after we washed the dishes and brushed pur teeth.

"I think so."

"You don't have to be nervous." He hugged me and we went to the car. He drove to the studios where I would have my first audition ever. Yes, I'm gonna try to enter the BTR show. We arrived and everybody was there. We all sat down in front of a door.

James' P.O.V.

"Catherine Salvatore, you can come in." A woman came out and called for her.

"You can do it babe. I believe in you." I kissed her forehead. Everyone wished her luck and she went inside.

"Did she sing at home?" Lexi asked me.

"Not really. Just when she was alone. And do you think the acting lessons that you gave her were enough?"

"Yes. She has talent for acting." Lexi said.

Five minutes went by. Then ten, twenty and thirty. I was walking around the room.

"James sit down man. She's gonna do it." Kendall said.

"Just have faith in her." Joni said.

"I do have gaith in her. But I'm still really nervous."

"Sit down and calm down." Maxi said.

I sat down and started to rub my sweatty hands. My head shot up as I heard the door open. As I saw Cat walking outside I jumped up and went up to her. "And?" I asked her. She looked at me and I saw her eyes with tears. I gasped "Oh no! Come here!" I hugged her tight. Suddenly I heard a light laugh. I pulled ber away and she was laughing.

"I did it! I DID IT!" She shouted and jumped up to me.

I picked her up and spun her around. "I'm so happy!" I laughed with her. "But never do that again. I thought that you didn't make it to the show."

"I'm sorry." She smiled sweetely.

She looked at the others. "I'm officially part of the BTR family!!!" She put her arms up. Carlos, Kendall, Logan, Lexi, Maxi and Joni hugged her. "Guys... I can't... breath. Too... many... people for... a hug." She said and all pulled out of the hug laughing.

"Let's start the partyyyy!!!" Logan shouted.

"Logan... It's 11 in the morning." Cat said.

"Then let's party tonight then." Carlos shrugged.

"Okay." She said. "But now I wanna go eat something." She said.

"Now, that's my Cathy." I hugged her and she giggled.

We went to eat lunch all together and spent a part of the afternoon together. Then Cat and I went home to spend some time alone.

------------

Cat did it! She entered the show! =D

What is gonna happen next?

Now, I would like to have your help. I still don't really know which part Cat is gonna have in the show and I would like to ask YOU which part YOU would like Cat to play. Let me know down on the comments =) I would really like to read your ideas =)

Love BTR and heart beats faster I, don't know what to do ;)

Love you all!<3

-Kitty Cat