Chapter 33

Catherine's P.O.V.

"James!" I shouted from the bedroom.

I heard him walk up the stairs. "Yeah?"

"I don't know what I should dress." I pouted as he entered the room.

"You have a lot of nice clothes." He came up to me.

I walked to the wardrobe. "But I still don't know what. Help me?" I asked him smiling.

"Of course." He kissed my cheek. He loomed through my clithes and picked a dress, then he picked shoes, accessories and a purse. "Is this outfit good?" (see media)

I looked at it and the looked at him. A small smile appeared in my face. "I love it!"

"Get ready and then we'll leave." He kissed me and went out to let me get ready.

I got ready and walked downstairs. "I'm ready!"

James looked at me. "Wow." He walked to me "You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

We walked up to the car and he dtove to the club. We met the rest at the club and entered. We had a great time talking and dancing. Now we are seating at a booth talking and drinking.

"Who wants another drink?" Carlos asked. Everybody said they wanted one besides of me. "Cat?" He looked at me.

"No thanks. I've had enough." I smiled.

"Just one more. Please. Joni smiled at me.

"Okay." I laughed. Carlos and Kendall went to pick the drinks. As they came back they put a drink in dront of me. I took a sip of it. "Really?" I looked at them.

"What?" Kendall asked.

"I said it was enough and you bring me vodka?"

He laughed and winked. I roled my eyes and just drank it. We kept talking until I felt strange.

"Babe, are you okay?" James asked.

"Kind of. I guess I had a little too much tonight."

"Let's go home." He said to me. "Guys, we're going now. Cat's not feelinh well."

We said bye to everyone and then went home. At half of the drive I doozed off.

*Next Morning*

I woke up in the bed feeling a little cold. James wasn't in the bed anymore. I lifted the covers up and noticed that I only had my underwear on. Oh god! What happened? James walked out of the bathroom in just his boxers.

"Morning." He smiled widely at me.

"J-J...James... did we...? You know."

His eyes went wide open. "No no no." He shook his head. "I just took you dress of. I wanted to get you in your PJ's but I could't since you were moving a lot in your sleep." He explained.

"Ohh, okay." I blushed a little. "Thank you." He walked to me and I kissed him.

"When are you gonna find out what role you have in the show?" He asked me putting his pants and shirt on.

"I think today." I smiled.

"Okay. I'll prepare breakfast." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back. He walked out of the room and I got dressed in some skinny jeans and a simple light blue T-shirt. I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. "Hey Fox." I petted him.

"Yeah, just ignore me. If it's gonna be like that you can ho upstairs again." I heard James saying followed by a little laugh.

I looked at Fox. "Go get daddy. C'mon, go get him." I said to him smiling and Fox ran up to James.

"Got yah!" James shouted picking Fox up and ran up to me. "And you too!" He shouted again putting an arm around me and pushing me close to him. "and am I daddy now?" He asked me.

"I think so. You act like one to Fox." I giggled.

"Then you're mommy." He kissed me.

"Really? Then... give me my son, I wanna hold him." I laughed taking Fox from James. He laughed and kissed me again.

"Let's go eat breakfast." He smiled. We sat down at the table and ate breakfast. Then we washed the dishes and sat down on the couch watching TV.

"What do you have there buddy?" James asked taking something from Fox's mouth. "It has youry name on it." he said giving it to me.

"Oh." I took it from him and opened it. "I guess Fox picked today's mail." I smiled widely as I noticed what it was.

"What is it?" He asked.

"My script!" I shouted in exitement showing it to him.

"That's great!" He smiled puting an arm around me. "Catherine Veiga. Nice name."

"I know James Diamond." We both laughed.

"And what part are you gonna have?"

"Let's see." I went through the pages and suddenly stopped. "Uhm... James?" I said pointing to a line. "This sounds really interesting." I smiled.

He looked at it for a long time. "WHAT?" He finally said with a shocked expression on his face.

---------

What part do you think Cat has?

Hope you liked the chapter =)

And I have 3,000 reads! I'm so happy!Thank you sooooo much!!!<3

Love BTR and live your life 24/7 =)

-Kitty Cat