Chapter 40

"Cat, James! Wak... AHHH MY EYES! OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL?!" Logan shouted as he enters the room in the morning.

"Dude! What the hell are you doing here?!" James shouts as he sat up. With the covers covering his under halfth of course.

I hid under the covers and then uncovered my eyes to look at Logan. I then sat up but covering myself with the covers.

"Sweetheart what i... Oh my god! I can't believe this!" Joni shouted in exitement. "Get outta here Logan! Give them some private time!" She pushed Logan out of the room. "Sorry!" She said walking out closing the door.

I looked at James and he looked at me. We both had confused expressions in our faces. "How did he come in the house? You locked the door yesterday." I said.

"I think he still has my keys. I gave them to him a while ago so that he could take care of Fox when I was out longer than I expected."

"Ohh, okay." I nooded. "And I hate the way that he woke me up." I pouted.

"Aww, don't pout sweetie." He hugged me. I blushed. "What i..." He looked down at me. "Oh, okay I know it now. But I saw that yesterday." He winked. I blushed even more. He chluckled. "Get dressed and then we're gonna head downstairs." He kissed my head and got up.

James and I got ready and walked downstairs. Logan and Joni cooked breakfast for us. As we entered the kitchen Joni ran up to me, grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the kitchen.

"How was it? Was he gentle? How did it happen? Did you feel special?" She asked me with big eyes.

"Girl, calm down." I laughed and then answered her questions. After that we went to eat and then headed out. We would go to the park with the others.

"It is a really pretty day outside isn't it?" Maxi asked. Everybody was sat on a little field in the park.

"Yes it is." Kendall said pushing her into him.

I put my head on James shoulder and he pur an arm around me. My phone beeped and Intook it. I had a new text message. Unknown number.

'Be carefull.
I've warned you.'

I was in shock as I read it. "Is something wrong boo?" James asked me. I gave him my phone and he read it. "Could it be...?" He began.

"Jonathan?" I asked. He simply looked at me. "James, I'm afraid." I hid my face into him.

"Don't be. He's not here so just enjoy the time." He hugged me. My phone beeped again.

'He's wrong!' Said the text.

"James he's here." I freaked out.

"Let's just go home." He got up hugging me. "Sorry guys."

"No problem." Joni said.

"Take good care of her." Maxi said.

"I will." James answered. We all said bye to each other and James and I headed home.

I sat on the couch hugging my legs as we arrived home. "James, I'm afraid."

"Don't be. He's not gonna hurt you."

The thay went by. James and I had a lazy day playing with Fox, watching movies and playing some games.

****

"Wake up love." James called me.

"I'm comming." I said in my sleepy voice.

Today is shooting day. James and I got ready, ate our breakfast and went to the studios.

"Ready for your fifth episode?" Malese asked me.

"A little nervous." I answered.

"Everything's gonna be alright." She smiled. "I wish you luck. But you don't need it 'cause you're a good actress."

I giggled. "Thank you." I smiled back at her.

"Get ready!" Steven shouted.

The time has come. Calm down Cat, you can do this. I got to my place and got ready.

"And action!" Steven shouted.

-----------

What do you think that it's gonna happen? I would really like to know it. I'm just gonna update when some of you say what you think Cat's part in the show is ;)

Love BTR and let the game begin ;)

-Kitty Cat