Chapter 9

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates.

I didn't have much time to update and I had writters block for a while.

I hope nobody's mad at me because of that.

I'll try to update more but I can't promise anything.

Thank you for reading/voting!

Can you write a comment or something to tell me what you thing of this story? I have the feeling that it is a bad story that's the reason why I want some feedback.

Vote/Comment/Fan if you like my storie(s)

And here's the new chapter =)

Catxx

P.s: I have an imagine book. Just wanted to tell you that if you would like me to write you an imagine you can go there, have a look at my imagines, see if you like them and want one just let a comment and I'll write it as soon as possible =)

---------------------------

I looked at Jonathan and then at James.

I don't like their faces.

"He's your friend?" Jonathan asked me

"Uhm, yeah."

"You're not gonna go out with him."

"Jonathan please." I looked at him with a pleading look. I don't want him to repeat the same scene as yesterday.

He sighed "I'm sorry. You're phone fell our of your purse, I wanted to give it back to you." He gave me my phone.

"Ohh okay, thank you." I tryed to smile, good thing that he didn't find out I was fake smiling.

"So I'm going now. Bye see you later." I wave at him.

I walked out and closed te door. James and I walked to the elevator in silence.

As we were waiting for it to arrive at the 6th floor James broke the silence.

"So, how are you?" He smiled down at me.

"Fine thanks, what about you?" I smiled back.

"Fine thanks." The elevator arrived and we entered.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, of course."

"You look prettier with a real smile then with a fake smile."

I felt my self blushing. "Thank you."

He chuckeld "You're welcome."

The elevator arrived at the entry hall of the block and we walked outside.

James showed me the way to his car and opened the door for me to enter.

"Thank you." I said as I sat down

"You're welcome."

He walked around the car and entered it.

He put the seat belt on, started the engine and looked at me.

"What?" I asked him after a while. I was looking down because I didn't want to look at him as he was looking at me.

"Nothing. I was just wondering." he looked to the front and started to drive.

"Wondereing about what?" I asked him.

Just as I finished my question my phone beeped. A text message. I wonder who it could be.

"You know you can look at your phone to check who it was right?"

"Don't answer me with another question." I said sounding mad. I was joking of course. James chuckled and I smiled.

Thanks Fox (James Maslow Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara