Chapter 13

"Ohh wow." I said still in shock. "I expected a lot from him, but not something like that. I mean, using people, that's so low." I said while my eyes got little and I closed my hands into fists.

"Hey hey, calm down." James said rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I can't believe he did that. You're so nice people and he just stabbed you in the back."

"We just want you to be safe." Carlos said while everybody nooded.

"Don't worry. I'll be okay." I smiled at them. "He can be a bad person but I don't believe he would be able to hurt me. I mean phisicaly hurting."

"But be carefull anyways" Joni said.

"I will." I smiled at her.

"So, now let's forget the bad things and have some fun." Alexa stood up.

"Having fun by going to the park?" Logan asked.

"No, by going to the beach." She clapped her hands happily.

"What? I don't have anything with me." Carlos said.

"And I gessed we would go to the park." This time was Kendall talking.

"Okay, we still have time. All of you will go home, grab the things and the we'll have a beach day. I'll get some food ready for lunch." She smiled.

"Okay. Cat, I'll bring you home so that you can gab your things." James said.

"I'll bring the guys homa and then pick them up again." Carlos said. "Better said, I'll be in charge of the guys and James' in charge of Cat." He pointed at James.

"Okay. We'll meet here again in 30 to 40 minutes. Okay?" Alexa asked.

"Okay." I said. "Wait. Joni do you have your hings with you?" I asked.

"Yes I do."

"Okay. Then see yah later." James stood up and started walking to te door.

"Bye." I waved as I walked behind James.

We walked out of the house and entered the car. The car ride to 'my' appartment was silent.

James parked in front of the entrance of the building.

"I will pick you up in 15 minutes. Is that enough time?"

"Yes it is." I smiled.

James grabbed my arm as I wanted to open the door and walk out of the car.

"Cat, you promisse me one thing."

"It depends on what it is. But I'm ginna say yes."

"Please, just be carefull. I don't trust him and I don't want him to hurt you." He said pointing up to the building.

"I will." I smiled. "And thanks for worrying so much about me."

"Now it's better when you go and get ready. We don't wanna be late right?" He smiled.

"No we don't." I smiled back.

"I'll come up to pick you."

You don't have to."

"I'm still going up."

"Okay, bye." I walked out of the car, closed the door and waved.

"Bye." James waved back.

James waited once again until I entered the building and then drove off.

I took the elevator and went home.