Chapter 18

I looked down at his hand and then back at him. "Yes?"

"I don't want you to get hurt and I was thinking if..." he made a little pause "...if you want to move in with me."

"James..."

Then he cut me off. "I know that we just know eachother since yesterday but I don't want you to get hurt. My house is big enough for both of us, you'll have an own room and all privacy that you need."

"James, that's veri kind of you but I don't wanna bug you."

"You're not gonna bug me. If I'm asking you is because I want to and that means that it isn't gonna be a problem to have you around."

I looked down at my hands that were still wrapped by James' ones. "Okay, I'll accept. BUT..." I made a pause.

"But?"

"I'm gonna help you at home with cleaning and all of that stuff. And I don't care if you say no."

"Okay, as long as you come with me that's okay." He smiled widely.

"But I still have to go upstairs, I need my things."

"I'll go with you." He took the keys out of the car's ignition. "Fox, we're comming right back. Stay quiet until then." Fox barked "Good boy." He smiled at Fox. "Ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

We both walked out of the car and went to Jonathan's apartment.

I opened the door and entered. I walked straight to my room.

"You're finally at home. Let's have some fun now." I heard Jonathan speak from the livingroom as I entered my bedroom.

"Forget it Adams." I said. And Adams is his surname.

I began to pack my things and James helped me. I made sure he just packed things like make up, parfumes and clothes while I packed my underwear and othe very personal things.

"Why ar..." He entered the room and stood still looking at James. "What is he doing here?"

"Are you blind or simply stupid?" I asked not stopping to pack.

"Hey, this is my apartment and I decide who comes in!" He shouted.

I looked at him shocked because I wasn't expecting him to shout like that. James looked at him with a serious face.

"You can choose, he get's out or I..."

"Or you what?" I interrupted him.

He started to walk in my direction. James ran up to me and stood in front of me protectively.

"Or both of you are gonna regret."

"Let her Adams." James said with a very mad voice.

I walked from behind James, pht the last things in my bag and closed it.

"I'm ready." I said to James. James grabbed my bag, took my hand and we both walked out of the bedroom.

"Here, this belongs to you." I said throwning the apartment keys to Jonathan.

"You're gonna be mine again." He said.

"Whatever." James and I walked out of the apartment and went to the car.

James put my bag in the trunk, entered the car and started to drive.

I was playing with my fingers as James talked.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just a bit worried."

"Don't be, everything's gonna be okay." He smiled at me.

The rest of the ride was silent. James parked the car in the drive way of a big house. It's the third time that I see a big house in the same day.

"Like it?" James looked at me and smiled.

"It's beautiful." I looked at it taking in in the scenery.

"Ans you're gonna live here."

"I can't believe this." I smiled widely.

"Come on. I'll show you around." He opened his door and walked out.

I went out of the car and Fox came out behind me.

James took my bag and the I walked behind him to the house entrance.

He put my bag by the staircase and showed me the ground floor where the livingroom, kitchen and a bathroom was and then showed me the backyard. As we walked to the the first floor he grabbed my bag and took it upstairs. He showed me a music room, the bathroom and the we stopped in front of a door.

"And this is your room" He said opening the door.

He opened the door and we entered.

I looked around the room in owe. It was quite big. The furniture was in tones of white and light green. "It's so nice." I said looking around.

"I'm glad you like it."He smiled. "And I hope the green isn't a problem for you."

"Of course not. It's really nice."

"The room on the left side is a guest room and the room on the right side is mine. If you don't want this room you can change. I just wanted you to have this room because it is bigger."

"It's okay for me as long it is okay for you. And thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I meant thanks for everything," I looked in his eyes.

He walked up to me and put a piece of hair behind my ear. "You don't have to thank me. I just did what I had to do."

We looked in eachother eyes for quite a long time until I broke the eye contact. "I'll unpack my things." I looked down blushing a bit.

"I'll put your bag on the bed." He grabbed my bag and put it on the bed. "I'll go downstairs. Just come down when you're done."

"Okay."

"Oh, and is it okay if Fox enters the room. I don't know if you're okay with him on the bed and all of that."

"That's absolutely okay." I smiled at him. He then walked out and I unpacked my things.

-------

New day, new chapter =D

James finally asked Cat to move in with him! =D

But is everything gonna be okay?

Hope you liked it.

Love BTR and don't forget, bandanas are cool! ;)

-Kitty Cat