Chapter 10

"Hey." I smiled at Kendall.

"Hey guys. Logan's more interested on the game as always." James said.

"Hmm?" Logan stoped playng Mario Kart on the Wii and looked at James and I. "Ohh, hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I laughed while James just shook his head.

I sat down next to Kendall and James sat next to me.

"So, how are you?" Kendall asked me puttig his arm around me.

"uhm, fine thanks. What abot you?" I looked at James and he was glaring at Kendall. What's going on? Once again.

"I'm fine too thanks."

"A beer for you," Carlos said giving a beer to James "and an orange juice for you." He said giving me a cup of juice.

"Thank you." I somehow managed to get out of Kendall's arms and started to drink my juice.

"Does she know about our plans?" Carlos asked.

"No she doesn't." James answered.

"Can I know about them now?" I smiled sweetly.

"That sweet smile of yours isn't gonna help you." James said.

"Awww, okay." I pouted and gave them the puppy eyes.

"Okay, it is harder to resist now." Carlos said this time.

"Don't even dare to tell her." Kendall said with a warning voice.

"Okay, I give up. But I have a question now. Is it normal for Logan to be this quiet?" I pointed at Logan.

"He's playing so the answer is yes." Kendall said.

"Can I do something?" I asked.

"Yes you can." Carlos said.

I stood up and silently walked up to Logan, he was siting on an other couch.

I stood behind him and waited for a little. As I noticed that he was so concentred on the game that he still haven't noticed me I decided to do something kind of mean.

I put my head beside his, got ready and then screamed "LOGAN!" while grabbing his shoulders.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Logan screamed jumping up of the couch and runing to the other end of the livingroom.

Everybody busted out laughing. I sat down on the couch grabbing my stomach and crying of so much laugher.

"That's unfair!" Logan shouted.

"No. That's funny." Carlos managed to say between laughers.

After a while everybody calmed down and drank their drinks.

"Should we go now?" Carlos asked.

"I'm ready." I smiled.

"Are you exited to meet Carlos' girfriend?" James asked smiling.

"Yeah that too. But I'm exited as well to know what we're gonna do after that." I said while everybody laughed.

"Then we should get going." Carlos said exited and walking to the door.

"You just wanna see her." Logan said while everybody was walking behind Carlos. Carlos glared at Logan and didn't say anything.

I smiled thinking that that was seeet.

We decided that Kendall was going in Carlos' car and Logan was going with James and I.

We entered the car and James started to ride to Carlos' girlfrieds house.

-----------

New chapter! =D

Hope you like it. Sorry if it is short but I wanted to update today =)

The chapter's dedicated to Joni 'cause she's a sweetheart and I love her <3

Hope you like it =D

And a surprise is comming your way ;)

Comment, vote if you like the chapter/story.

Bye

Catxx