3: Mushrooms

Chapter 3: Mushrooms

He smirked and I can sense he's enjoying this. Currently his hand was resting on my bare knee. I regretted my choice of outfit which was a tank top and shorts. His hands slid up my legs leaving my nerves in a frenzy with each move. His blue oceanic eyes was boring into mine. I hate to say this but I was enjoying this. A lot.

But the ringing of my iphone bought me back to my senses as I pushed him away. I was relieved but a little part of me was craving for his touch. What is wrong with me? He still had that smirk on his face seeing my expression.

"Hello", I spoke into the phone while Leo made himself comfortable by putting his legs on the table. Who told him to do that?

"YOU FUCKING KISSED LEO ARSEN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL AND YOU THOUGHT TELLING YOUR BEST FRIEND WASN'T A PRIORITY". I think I just lost my hearing.

I looked around to see whether Leo heard it or not but no he was too busy devouring my pizza. My Pizza. My pizza which I didn't get to take a bite and he was already on his second slice. How do boys eat so fast?

"Hailey I kind of need to deal with something or rather someone. I got to go". With that I hung up before she could protest.

I turned around to see him still munching on my pizza and checking me out from the back. I gave him my deathliest glare that I could muster.

"What?" he asked completely clueless.

"YOU ARE SITTING ON MY COUCH EATING MY PIZZA. MY. PIZZA", I bellowed.

"I brought it", he stated.

"I paid for it!"

"Whoa babe what got your panties in a twist?" he asked his blue eyes holding a mischievous glint.

I rolled my eyes. Did he just call me babe?

"Besides with my good looks girls would be dying to have me in their living room or better, even under their bed sheets", he gave me a cocky grin. Wow arrogant much?

"Not me! Get out", I punctured my words showing him that I am dead serious. No one messes with my food. No one.

Much to my surprise he got up keeping the pizza down on the table, he managed to finish a fourth slice too. I grimaced. That was supposed to be my dinner.

As the nice girl I am, I decided to drop him off at the doorstep so I followed him. He turned around still smirking at me. "Don't think it's over babe. I am going to come to take my stolen kiss back". Before I could react he planted a chaste kiss on my cheeks and scurried down the streets in his motorcycle leaving me astonished.

..................

"Emma Justice how dare you hang up on me like that yesterday?" Hailey cried out as we walked side by side down the corridor to our history class. "You didn't even bother to call me back!" she grumbled crossing her arms on her chest.

"I am sorry, okay? I was just too busy last night", I apologized. By busy I mean staying up whole night and regretting my actions about kissing the school's bad boy. And now I was bearing the consequences. I could feel people's eyes on me, talking about me. I honestly didn't care what people think but Jules was going to make sure she gets her revenge. Even if it means hurting my best friends.

"So care to explain me what happened yesterday?"

"Jules was about to drench you in black paint so the only way to stop her was to kiss her crush and distract her ", I told her leaving out the pizza part. If she got to know that I was in a dilemma between getting the last slice and saving her she would probably kill me. I mean I totally deserve it. Now that I think about it, it sounds so silly in my head. God when will I ever learn? But by the time I warned her it would have been too late.