20: Chipotle Chicken

Chapter 20: Chipotle Chicken

I woke up groggily, the sound of the alarm giving me a bad headache. I muffled the sound by shoving the clock under my pillow. But my hand landed on something hard.

I slowly opened my eyes, as the harsh rays of sunlight was blinding me. I was definitely hungover. I woke up to see Leo's shirtless back facing me. He was sleeping peacefully with my duvet wrapped around him.  Fuck.

Immediately I looked under my blanket to see my stomach exposed... I pulled my top but turns out something was peaking out...upon close inspection I find out, it was a tattoo of a pizza.

I screamed so loudly that I woke Leo up. "What the fuck?" he muttered rubbing his eyes. "I am having a bad headache here. So can you stop with the screaming Emma?"

"I got a- I got a tattoo", I said horrified by the tattoo of the pizza just below my collarbone. I tried to wipe it off but it didn't go.

"What?" He was finally awake. "Shit that looks real!"he said quite astonished by this.

"What happened last night?" I asked him. "I don't remember a thing", I said realizing I was still hungover since I can feel my head throbbing in pain.

"I don't know", he yawned. He got up from the bed, his back facing me. Is that a-... I screamed for the second time

"What now?!"

"Your back", I pointed towards him. Oh no. Oh no. What did we do last night?

He went towards the mirror to see his back. "WHAT THE FUCK?" There was a big calligraphy type tattoo which had the words "The Pizza Girl's Sexiest Delivery Guy" written in bold words covering almost half of his back.

"How did this happen?" He went inside the bathroom bringing a drenched towel he started wiping his back. "ITS NOT COMING OFF".

I got up my head still throbbing from all the screaming and not to mention I was still hungover.

"Give me that!" I snatched the towel from him and started wiping my tattoo. Nope still not coming off. I am so doomed.

................

"When did we get this?" Leo asked. We both ended up taking a shower. Leo cooked us both some greasy food to get rid of the hangover.

"I don't know. The only thing I remember is getting out of the party. I don't remember shit after that", I said frustratingly running my hands through my hair.

"I shouldn't have met you at the party. You were the one who got me drunk".

"Excuse me? You wanted to team up with ME during the game. Besides you suck at beer pong. Derek and Hailey didn't even get that drunk".

"You insisted that I drink beer since you were being a whiny bitch about drinking it all. And I am pretty sure this tattoo thing was your idea. I would never want to ink my skin".

"So you think I wanted to get "The Pizza Girl's Sexiest Delivery Guy" written on my back?" He laughed sardonically. "Besides what do you have to worry about- you got a tiny little pizza slice. That is not even noticeable".

"Are you kidding me? I got a friggin' tattoo. This is permanent. I bet my mom will freak out after seeing this".

"Oh right... How can I forget? It's totally illegal for nuns to get tattoos", he mocked.

"We can always remove it", I suggested.

"Well for first it hurts like a bitch and secondly it's expensive. I don't have enough money for that".