24: Bruschetta Sauce

Chapter 24: Bruschetta Sauce

"What the fuck dude?" Derek asked. He was astonished at what he said, in fact we all were. But I couldn't believe my ears.

"What did you just say?" I asked, trying to contain my emotion. He didn't say that. He would never do that. I felt betrayed. It felt wrong. Jules would call me a slut but I wouldn't give a fuck about that but Leo thinking of me as a slut was like a stab to my heart. For all I care the world could call me a slut. They didn't know anything besides I didn't need their validation. But when he called me that everything changed. It mattered.

"You heard what I said. Jules is right, you are a slut. It didn't take you much time to get that Wade Eckhart under your spell", he said bitterly. "Seriously it was his first day at school after the exchange program. He was already asking you out", he sneered.

"Dude shut the fuck up! You just can't call her that" Josh cried out rushing towards him grabbing him by the collar. "If you ever slut shame a girl ever again. I am gonna kill you with my own fucking bare hands", he slapped Leo. Before he could him, Derek and Seb split them apart.

"You are calling me a slut when you have slept with two thirds of the school population? Its like the pot calling the kettle black" I laughed bitterly. "Fuck you Arsen", I couldn't contain my emotions anymore. Tears started streaming down my face so I rushed to my room upstairs George, Seb and Hailey followed me.

"Em please-",Hailey called after me. I went to my room and closed the door behind me leaving them outside.

"Em, girl please open up!" George said knocking on the door.

"Please leave me alone!" I started sobbing, burying my face further into the pillow trying to muffle my cries. They left after some time I guess since I couldn't hear any noises of them outside. So I let myself go. I was crying out, all my emotions were a mess. I thought we were friends. Regardless of our silly fights Leo was always there for me. Mostly he didn't judge me based on the rumors around the school. I thought he was different but turns out he is like everyone else.

I couldn't believe I had fallen for a guy like this. A small- really small part of me thought maybe we could be together some time in the future. We would be perfect together. But sadly it wasn't true. Hell he didn't see me like that. I bet he thought I was easy and gullible because of the bet we made- of course those kisses didn't mean anything to him. I was like every other girl to Leo Arsen.

.............

"Emma... Emma.... Princess please open the door", Leo was banging on the door early morning in the morning. I wanted to ignore but it was too loud that I couldn't ignore it.

"Go away Arsen", I shouted hoping he would stop.

"Please open the door princess.... Please", he pleaded as kept on banging on the door relentlessly. Crying myself to sleep led to having a bad headache. In fact the sound of the door banging was doing nothing to make it better. In fact it was worsening it.

I gave in and open the door. "Emma..", he sighed. He looked like a mess. It seemed like he didn't sleep last night.

"I am so sorry for last night... I messed up... I shouldn't have called you that", I was in no mood for his bulshit. He clearly expressed his opinion, what he thought of me last night.

"I don't wanna listen to anything you wanna say. Get the fuck out of my room Leo!"

"Please- I am sorry. Listen-".

"GET OUT", I screamed. He finally got it and left.

I was almost ready for school, Leo left already since I didn't see him around except he left his motorbike in the garage. I guess he walked to school. Suddenly I find myself in the garage eyeing Leo's bike. Impulsively I picked up a rod which was lying on the garage floor. I felt like it was staring at me, telling me to do the thing which I was inclined to. So I hit the bike mirror, shards of glass falling all over the place. That was oddly satisfying. I was letting out the rage inside me so I went to the other side and did the same thing to the other mirror. But unfortunately in that process I cut my hand. It was bleeding profusely.