Epilogue 2: Extra Extra Cheese

"Are you sure about it?" Hailey asked with concern in her eyes.

I signed,"Yes I am. I even went to the doctor yesterday to confirm. She said that the tests came out positive".

"I am sure you guys will be alright. Please don't be too worried Em".

"No we won't. We just took out a loan for the restaurant. We are already on a tight budget. Also Eleanora's medical bills are getting  expensive. We really can't afford a baby now". As much as I was happy to find out a week ago that I was pregnant but I was equally worried about how we will handle the expenses that comes with this bundle of joy.

After graduating college Leo proposed . I said yes and we got married last year during Christmas. It was small outdoor wedding but it was straight out of a Pinterest board. Hailey and George didn't leave any stone unturned. They tried to make this the best wedding in a minimal budget. I wanted to become a writer so I started writing and sending out my writing to different publishing houses while Leo worked as a chef at a restaurant. The pay was great but he wasn't too happy with the work. So he quit his job and decided to open his own Italian restaurant.

Our restaurant has been going great. I was the manager while Leo was the head chef. But we still had burden of repaying those loans that we took out. After missing my period last month I was getting a bit worried so I took a pregnancy test last week and it turned out to be positive.

"Did you tell Leo about it?"

"Not yet".

"Tell him! I am sure everything will be alright. Also- If you need money Derek and I can help you".

"I know you guys are rich as hell but stop offering us money", I teased. Derek works in a software company. He has been doing quite well. In fact Derek and Hailey have decided to move to the penthouse they bought last month which meant we will all be having our hangouts there from now on.

"Fine I will stop. But if you guys do need anything. We will always be there for you", she said with a reassuring smile.

"I know", I said hugging her.

"Are you guys planning to stay inside the bathroom forever?" Derek yelled from the other side of the door.

"Coming babe!" Hailey yelled back. We got out of the bathroom to see George and Sebastian here with their son Aaron, "Hello Em-Mah", Aaron said. Aaron turns three in a few months and we are already planning his birthday party. I hugged Aaron first and then George, when I was about to hug Sebastian George dragged me away- "We need to talk first". I was confused at first but later I realized what he was talking about.

He took me to my bedroom. I looked around to see if Leo was around or not- but thankfully he wasn't. "Did you tell Leo about it?"

"No not yet".

"Tell him today. This is the best gift you can give him on your anniversary. Leo texted me yesterday asking me if anything was wrong these days. You seemed stressed all the time and distant".

"I know- and I am sorry about that but I can't help myself".

"Having a kid is the best thing in your life. Trust me when I say this. Aaron has been nothing but a bundle of joy. I know it will be hard but the hardships will seem like nothing when you are holding your little kid in your arms", he said smiling to himself.

"Yes. You are right. Also I have thought about this- I will tell Leo about it right now".

"Leo will be the happiest person on earth. I know it-".