11: Pepperoni

Chapter 11:Pepperoni

"So you and Sebastian huh?" I asked Hailey. We were in her living room having eggs benedict for breakfast which Mrs. Diaz made for us. Mrs.Diaz is a great cook, one of the reasons why I like staying over at Hailey' s place.

"Yeah we hang out a lot I guess", she shrugged.

I elbowed her. "Spill it girl".

"Okay we do hang out a lot and also went out together a few times", Hailey said, her cheeks turning a light shade of crimson.

"Hailey Diaz are you blushing?" I teased her, that made her blush even more.

"So are you guys official?"

"Nope. It's nothing like that. In fact he hasn't even asked me out yet", she answered taking a sip of the hot chocolate.

"Hailey it's the 21st century. You just can't wait for the guy to ask you out, you can ask him out instead".

"You know I was thinking about doing that. Do you think that's a good idea?" Hailey was staring at me pursing her lips.

"Absolutely and besides you have got nothing to lose!" I beamed just thinking of them together. They would look so good and my best friend seems to like Sebastian a lot. I just hope George and Sebastian solve whatever is going on between them. George and Hailey may seem like they can't stand each other but secretly they adore each other a lot.

"Doraaaaa", Hailey's little brother Ian jumped on me.

"Hola Boots!" I greeted Ian, hugging him back.

"I miss you dora".

"Awwhh I missed you too Boots", I said earnestly. Ian was obsessed with the show Dora The Explorer and surprisingly Hailey hates it. Whenever I used to come over, Ian and I would end up watching Dora the Explorer together just to irk Hailey.

"Not again", Hailey whined.

"Oh you are just jealous of us", I quipped.

"No I am not", Hailey answered, "Ian why don't you go and finish your homework".

"Fine...", he hugged me a goodbye, then rushing upstairs to his mom.

"What is up with George these days?" Hailey asked eagerly.

"I don't know he has been acting weird", I shrugged.

"Yeah he seems quite distant and worst of all he actually APOLOGIZED to me when we got into a very stupid random fight", she said looking shocked.

"Hailey chill, maybe he got tired about arguing about everything with you".

"Hmm that maybe it. But arguing with him is fun! Do you have any idea what happened to him?"

"Uhh... no", I refrained myself from telling about Sebastian and George, how they had some tension between them. George told me not to. I pursed my lips. Should I tell her?

I was done with my breakfast, Mrs. Diaz insisted me to have some more but I denied.

"I am packing some lunch for you and the boy you live with", Mrs. Diaz said from the kitchen.

I quirked an eyebrow at Hailey, "How does you mom know that Leo is staying over?"

"You mom called that day, they talked for hours. Maybe your mom told her".

"I still can't believe my mom is cool with me living with that asshole", I sighed.

"You know you could live with me. I mean come on my parents love it when you are over and Ian wishes you were his sister instead of me".