Lets Dance~Damian x Reader

I have many internet besties, and here is a new one AND fangirl ThatCrashFanGirl

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
F/C- Favorite Color
F/O- Favorite Outfit

You are both 16_____________________________________________________________________________________

You are both 16
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You leaned against a near wall. It was bad enough you had to be around people who annoy you to the end, now you had to talk to them, while wearing a dress and heels. The heels were actually converse wedges, but who cares, a dress was a dress and shoes were shoes.

Underneath the long flowing dress you had F/O. Did your mother think you would actually listen for once. Yes she did. A mistake that was.

High school is basically a legal Hell. Not to mention today was the school dance. Dance was one thing you would not do. Despite being antisocial you were very outgoing, but Dance was like the Australia of outgoing to you. All the choreography and moves were so confusing. Not to mention it was a slow song.

You weren't a loner or social butterfly, a few guys approached you, but you either completely turned them down if they were douches or said that your feet hurt from your shoes to the more formal requests.

Your eyes grazed the scene, settling on a crowd of girls. "The Cats" you called them. Like cats, they were full of themselves and would lash out at a street lamp for wearing the same color as them. You were convinced at this point Cats were smarter than them.

A tall figure emerged from the huddle of girls, disbanding the group. He had a pissed expression on his face and was storming towards your wall. What a great way to spend your night, next to a fuming idiot.

You didn't even have to make eye contact to know he was studying your blank expression. Honestly ever since middle school when you moved to Gotham, you were always on the sidelines, watching and waiting. For what. You don't know. But Watching and Waiting.

Who was he, yes, Damian Wayne, from rumors he was a stubborn, sarcastic, pain, but he actually acknowledged  you.

"Hey Y/N"

You glared at the voice. Derek, Head of the football team, and, as much as you hate yourself for it, Your ex.

"What Derek" You growled. A smirk appeared on his face. "I want you back, Me and Lisa broke up". He put an arm around your shoulders and before you could yell at him, you were swept of your feet.

Your hair whipped your face. Whoever it was, was really warm, and toned. It you hadn't had Y/F/O on, you would've been red faced. You managed to sneak a glance at your kidnapper in shining armor.

He set you down from carrying you bridal style, and much to your discomfort, the side of your dress had a tare on it. You shrugged it off and looked at your savior/kidnapper. Why would Damian Wayne want to save you in the first place. Sure there was basically a War with him and Derek since he insulted his intelligence, but that dose not explain why he saved you.

You looked around your surroundings, the school gardens, of course. They were one of the most serene places on the school grounds. Did Damian really carry you all the way here. You were impressed.

"Sorry Y/N" he mumbled, suggesting to the tear in your dress. You brushed it of with a wave of your hand.

You slid the sleeves of your shoulders, while Damian looked away with a red face. You kicked of the dress that fell at you feet. Damian sighed in relief when he realized you were wearing Y/F/O.

You huffed out a exasperated sigh as you taken off the converse wedges. You had mastered walking in them, but not the aftermath. You winced at your sore feet, and Damian noticed your discomfort. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't completely bearable either.

You sat on one of the stone seats and began to rub your sore feet, only to have Damian sit next to you and prop your feet onto his lap.

"What are you doing Wayne" You sighed, switching to a more comfortable position, now laying on your back with your arms tucked on your stomach.

Damian rolled his eyes, you also had a habit of calling people by their last names. "Just relax L/N". He then began to massage your feet, and you had to admit, it felt like heaven. "You know L/N" he began. You didn't pay much attention to Damian's words, but hummed in response.

"Your really cool, and funny"

"Not to mention drop dead gorgeous"

"I-There is really no other way to say this but I-"

"Lets dance" you interrupted the hero. Your feet felt rested and you were restless. You removed your feet from Damian's lap and stood up. Damian chuckled before accepting your request.

You felt arms snake around your waist and laughed before wrapping your arms around Damian's neck. You just stared into each others eyes instead of actually dancing.

"So are we gonna dance L/N"

"Nope"

"You just said you wanted to"

"I changed my mind"

"Well what do you want to do"

"This"

Despite your height differences you stood on your toes to connect lips with the Robin. Damian blushed madly before leaning in to kiss you once again. only to be teased.

He groaned. "You have to earn that Dami" you teased. You turned away and stared at the moon that peaked through the clouds, hands settled on your waist. Man this boy could not keep his hands off you.

"How do I earn it" he whispered in your ear, making a blush come to your cheeks.

"In time"

Time, Oh Fu-

"Shit" you hissed under our breath. "What". "my mom is gonna kill me for ruining the dress, not to mention not wear it most of the night" you ranted, mainly to yourself.

Damian once again, for about the third time this night, Lifted you into his arms. "No worries L/N, No girlfriend of mine will have to suffer long lectures" He shouted triumphantly. You giggled softly before pecking his lips.

"Where are we off to my Kidnapper in shining armor"

"My Castle, my runaway in silk gowns"

"No Really"

"My Bedroom"

"WAYNE"

________________________________________

LOVED THIS

Stay Whelmed my Peeps!