My Little Angel~Jason Todd x Reader

Nothing to Say so..

Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
________________________

Snow fell gently onto Gotham City. It was a cold December Night, the kind you would put on your best wooly socks and sit around the fireplace, swamped in a blanket.

Unfortunately that wasn't what Jason was doing.

The Red Hood was sitting on the roof of a abandoned building, sipping a warm cup of coffee. It was a surprisingly quiet night for Gotham. "Heck, Even Villains need a break" He chuckled before gulping the last of the coffee.

Until he heard a scream...

And a Gun Shot..

He leapt off the building to see a masked man running off from the alley way under him. Jason shot at the criminals foot, immobilizing him.

'Now where did that scream come from'

He stepped into the alleyway where the gun shot.

His expression suddenly turned grim.

'Guess I was too late'

And then like an angel from heaven stood a beautiful girl with wings and-

~You'll get the idea~

"Daaaaaad, thats not what happened" a 4 year old H/C haired girl pouted.

"Yes it is"

On a snowy night, like the one currently, The Red Hood found you.

The windows were laced with ice, but you both were contently warm in the apartment.

On the counter there was a small cake with "Happy Birthday Y/N" messily spelled in F/C frosting.

Your Father laid on his back with one strong arm supporting his head, while the other was at the base of your back, keeping you from tipping back.

"U-huh. I found a girl named Y/N and I knew you were an Angel sent by the heavens to make me happy" Jason continued to sugar coat the story for your young ears.

The girl put tiny hands on each side of the Raven's face and pulled lightly at his cheeks, giggling at his expression. "You're a liar".

You let go of his cheeks and began to tug at his hair.

"Stop That" Jason swatted your little hands. Your hands paused, bright E/C eyes met with equally as bright Green ones. "No". You smiled innocently with one more hard tug.

Jason hissed lowly in pain. The H/C haired girl giggled and clapped her hands.

(Almost Falling if it wasn't for Jason's great reflexes)

He put on a strained smile. "Y/N, Angel, could you not pull on Daddy's Hair" He asked (almost pleaded). "Okay!" You chirped, sliding of your fathers stomach.

The Red Hood was marveled at your adorableness. How you always smiled at the worst times. He watched you carefully as you maneuvered to your small bedroom. Even that made his lips tug upwards.

Jason wasn't lying when he said you were an Angel sent to make happy.

Before you came into his life the apartment was an empty trash bin. His life was dull. He would've fallen into depression if you hadn't been there.

The first few months were the most difficult time for him. (Though he had help and numerous baby lessons from his brothers)

Waking up at uneven times to the cries of a baby, Learning to change a diaper, and the worst...

Putting away his children.

"Jason, you can't leave a pistol out like that"

"WHY THE HELL NOT!?"

"It's for the babies safety"

"Bullshit"

"LANGUAGE!"

"I'm an Adult! I can say what I want Replacement"

Jason's eyelids fluttered open.

'I fell asleep....Shoot Y/N!'

He began to panic before feeling a warmth on his chest. Y/N stirred slightly from the sudden movement. The girls mouth slightly agape, allowing small breaths to inhale and exhale. The Red Hood calmed and let his head fall back onto the sofa in relief.

Slowly, making as little movement as possible, he put an arm around the small child.

"Yep My Little Angel"

________________________________________________

WAH

BAD CHAPTER

RUSHED CHAPTER

BUT ITS A CHAPTER

Sneak peek of the next...5

5

Takes this funny Lee picture as my apologies

Stay Whelmed My Peeps

-NeptuneStar