Rain~Tim Drake x Reader

Guess whose back

Guess whose back

YOU FOOLS I HAVE FOOLED YOU

Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/B/S- Favorite Book Series

(Strong Language)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain Poured onto your F/C hoodie like hail. Cold Wind Nipped at your Face. You kept your head down and stared at your worn out F/C shoes with a scowl. "Damn Mother" The curse slipped out of your mouth when another gust of wind stabbed at your face.

"UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO RESPECT YOUR MOTHER YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD, YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE STREETS"

"Well I'm sorry YOU DRUNK BITCH"

-Crash-

"OUT"

Blood leaked from your temple where the Alcohol bottle hit you. Despite being Drunk your mother still had a decent aim.

This was a normal occurrence for you. You tried to avoid your mother most days, if you were Lucky she would be passed out on the couch, or out with her drinking buddies. Unfortunately today she was waiting for you at the door of your Crappy Apartment.

"Where were you, Why are you late, I know Damn well you weren't with any "Friends""

"I was at the Library, Studying"

"Studying, for that Shitty school, You could be working you Lazy Freak"

"I'm sorry Mom, but I need to keep my grades up to Get into Collage and Leave this Hell Hole"

-Slap-

"You have No Right to speak to me like that"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A HORRIBLE EXCUSE OF A MOTHER"

Your Mother used to be Good. She used to smile and never drink. She would help you with your homework and Wait for your Father to start dinner. Everything was perfect until that one night.

"You always come home late, What's wrong Honey"

"Don't Try to Console me! You think I'm cheating don't you"

"I never said that!"

"You're always on my back Ellen, stop Prying into my information for once!"

"I'm Not Prying, I'm Worrying, Yesterday I found Someone's name in your phone"

"So Now Your in my phone!"

"You're always leaving late at night Charles! I just want to kn-"

"KNOW WHAT YOU PHYSCO BITCH, I NEVER WANTED THIS MARRIAGE, THIS HOUSE, OR THIS CHILD"

"THEN LEAVE JACKASS"

That was the first time your parents Fought. The first time you ever heard them curse. The first time your mom had wine.

That was the night Your Dad left. Later Mom lost her job and had to work as a waitress at a diner. Once you entered high school, a year later, she lost it due to missing to many days and once again drunk the night away. You worked at local restaurants to make money, which you would have to hide just to Keep your mothers greedy hands away, while giving her most just to please her.

Your Life was Hell, and gotten worse.

A cough interrupted you from your thoughts.

You looked up to see a guy around your age crouched above the building next to you. He cocked his head and you could make out white eyes. "Batman?" you asked out loud. "Nope" The guy popped the 'P'. He gracefully flipped onto the sidewalk to reveal Spiked (Fluffy) hair and a familiar Red Cape and symbol. "Uh Red Robin" You guessed. He nodded.

A blush suddenly attacked your cheeks. You felt small next to him now. "Now why is a pretty girl like you doing in the rain" Your blush deepened at those words. E/C eyes casted down at your shoes and H/C Bangs hid your face. "My Mom kicked me out" Once the words left your mouth, your throat burned.

The Hero frowned. What kind of parent would do that. Besides Jason's. He looked at your glossy eyes and his frown softened. Bitter Wind stabbed your glossy eyes, making tears fall like a waterfall. You didn't even notice you were crying until another round of tears formed and fell. Your Mother was the only family you had left. Now you had nothing. Not even your Best Friend been talking to you lately. A choked sob escaped and your knees buckled from underneath you. The knees of your jeans soaked and the hood of your sweatshirt fell, revealing a dark bruise. You cleaned the Injury at a neighbors apartment. You cried into your hands.

Warmth suddenly spread throughout your body in the cushioning squeeze of arms wrapped around your weeping frame. You removed your hands from your face and gasped. Raven hair entered your vision, buried into your shoulder.

"You're Y/N"

"How do you know that"

"Why wouldn't your Friend know that"

"Ow. Sorry for bumping into you"

"It's Alright"

"Wait You read F/B/S too"

"Yeah. It's my favorite"

"I'm Tim Drake"

"I'm Y-Y/N"

______________________________________________________________________

800 Words

Could've been better, but I have 2 more Drafts to update.

I just moved to California ^3^

Aaaaand this is going nowhere so..

Stay Whelmed my peeps

-NeptuneStar