HalloMasGiving - Batfamily x Reader

[I'm breaking the rules of Holidays]

Oh and what do you think of the cover! I made it myself  ^-^

Plus I'm a bit stressed from School, but I will try to update more, maybe on weekends?

  C/M - College Major
  N/N - Nickname
  F/D - Favorite Drink
________________________

The day started off as Normal as can be in a house filled with people who fight some of the most ruthless criminals known to man as a pastime could.

Not.

"Grayson I swear if you don't give me back my tea this instant I'll gut your eyes out and feed them to the dogs!"

Why did you think studying here was a good idea?

Well it all started the day after Halloween. The H/C-ette, slightly younger than Dick,  slightly older than Jason and still in College, sat on the plush couch of the Wayne mansion of course stuffing her face with candy before she had to face the reality of school. When she was interrupted. "You should come over more Y/N, you're really a big help over here!" Dick said, of course with a smile. You tucked a strand of hair from your face, blushing out of  embarrassment, "It was nothing, just trying to help." "Help?" Tim scoffed "You could almost beat Alfred for making cookies, and I thought that was a Myth!" Before you could utter another one of your humble excuses Jason cut in (eating one of your cookies  mind you!), "Like Seriously N/N, What the hell did you put in these, Crack!? Either way I'm not stopping." Your blush only tripled "Oh Nothing, I was just winging i-" "You should totally come over Saturday!" Dick interjected, an expression on his face that said "You better fucking accept my offer", "Even Damian likes you!". The typically dark boy came out of the shadows with a pout and a cup of tea, "She's not an annoyance." Dick showed his usual charming smile, "That settles is Y/N, you're coming with us!" 

A sigh fluttered past you lips. 'Damn You C/M professor!' You thought with a scowl. Another crash and series of yelling begun but your eyes stayed glued to the computer screen, darting and flinching occasionally per movement or sound.

Honestly it looked like one of those moments when someone is oblivious to all the chaos behind them in a cartoon.

But it wasn't.

You were fully aware.

With another sip of your F/D, nimble fingers once again set off to your keyboard, small pauses of silence broke the pattern, only to be continued in  rapid clicking. You were so caught up in your work you didn't notice the figure behind you. 

-"Lady Y/N"

You nearly jumped out of your skin at the elderly voice. Placing a hand on heart and chuckling, at your reaction, you greeted the elderly butler. "Alfred you nearly gave me a heart attack." You giggled. The Butler began to refill your Mug/ Bring another bottle (its the Wayne Manor for Christs sake, what don't they have). "Apologies Lady Y/N, but I believe your peaceful interjection would be needed in the Bat cave at this moment." You nodded, folding up your Laptop and Packing Up. 'Not like I would be able to get work done anyways'.

You had been Friends with the Wayne Family since Dick begged to stay with "The pretty girl" in second Grade. Being Friends with The Ravenette basically meant being friends with Jason, Tim, and Damian. Along with being dragged to their dinner parties and such since you were "Part of the family." Being the Person you were, it was not hard to notice the similarities between Nightwing and your Friend, or how Robin also seemed to "TT" like Damian.

As soon as your feet entered the Cave, a blur of Red and Black. "Don't let the Demon spawn touch me Y/N!!" "For the Last time Tim Damian is not a Demon, just a little..uh".

The Teen Boy continued to use your body as a shield and glared at the Younger, his cheeks puffed out childishly. You only sighed and waddled (You know the walk XD) to the 13 year old assassin, who let his guard down as soon as you came.

"Damian" You said, stretching his name in a tone that a mother would use.

"Yes Y/N" (YES Damian used your first name).

"Drop your Sword"

"You're not the bo-"

"Damian" Tim snorted.

"Of course Y/N"

A smirk made its way to your face. You totally had the Boy wrapped around your finger, he could never object to the oh so nice Y/N! "Thanks Dames!" You chirped, kissing the boys forehead. He nose crinkled in disgust (But we all know he enjoyed it). Noticing Tim's pout, you also kissed him on the forehead, Him beaming with delight. The Boys began to bicker about who you liked better seconds after. "Dorks" You mumbled, making your way to the sparring grounds, where the 2 oldest boys stood, almost like older copies of Tim and Damian.

"What are you nerds fighting about now?" You greeted. "Tell Bird Brain over here that you cant decorate for Christmas until after thanksgiving, Its Madness!" Jason said, folding his arms. How he even got in here in the first place still confused you, but you thought nothing of it. "Tell the Non-believer that November is basically December which is basically Christmas" Dick pouted. Trying to hide a smile, you strutted over to the boys.

"You see boys there is a simple answer to this" You said , pulling a whiteboard out. (Let's say that there was one there, like the ones on wheels.) You drew what looked like A snowman with a pumpkin for a head, and a basket of squash. "The Fuck is that" Jason asked, ruffling his hair. Tim and Damian were also interested in the drawing. "This is the Ghost of Hallowmasgiving", You tied your hair into a quick ponytail/ Moved it away from your face. "Hallowmasgiving is the spirit of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, it appears between Halloween to the day before Christmas."

"Hallowmasgiving is a combination of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, if you haven't figured that out already" You pranced, smiling at the confused glances. "Thus meaning i'm right, once again, and you're wrong!"

You left the Bat cave to resume your project, satisfied with your work. When suddenly the dark knight himself crossed your path.

"Ah Y/N, a pleasure to see you here again"

"You too Gramps"

"...Gramps?"

________________________

I could only do this on my computer, my fonts aRE DOING IT AGAIN.

Stay Whelmed my Peeps!

P.S. fuck this font it's a total Grayson

11/16/17

-NeptuneStar