Nightmares~Dick Grayson x Reader

Remember when I said Tim Drake was next
Heh
*Hides behind Story* SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ONE SHOTS

Y/N- Your Name
Y/F/N- Your Full Name
Y/S/N- Your Superhero Name
E/C- Eye Color
______________________________________________________________________________

You jolted up in shock with a bloodcurdling scream following. A Nightmare, the one thing that reminded you of Them. The Scars and experiments. Needles and illegal chemicals. Your pleas and cries. They didn't care of the blood loss,Scars, and pain you suffered, They wanted you to be the perfect weapon. Your Parents worked at Cadmus, from the day you were born you were prodded and poked with unknown substances. Just to become the "Perfect" weapon. Fortunately after years of being experimented on you were saved by the Justice League.

Unfortunately your parents succeeded in a few powers. Strength Boost, Speed Boost, A Very fast Regeneration, and, your Specialty, Time Manipulation. You could freeze time and have a speedster like affect while doing so, "Teleporting". Which basically made you a speedster who controlled time. You could control the world, erase memories, Erase the entire human race. Yet you chose not to. Or at least hide from the JL and Government.

Those Nightmares were true reminders of your past. Still your Dead Parents still haunt you. A Constant reminder your a weapon. A Freak. An Experiment.

Living under the protection of a Team of Superheroes in a mountain.

~*~

Your POV

I brushed the hair stuck on my forehead away. Just a Dream, A Nightmare, A terrible One.

I removed the soft comforter from my sweaty body and sat on the bed in silence. Besides my unsteady breathing and shallow breaths.

Pulling my legs to my chest and wrapping my arms around them I let the memories flood my mind.

Stop Screaming You Freak!

We Need more Power

Get the syringe!

Hold Her Down!

No Please! Anything but the Needles!

-SMACK-

"Y-Y/S/N"

I gasped at the voice. Robin, or Dick stood at my doorframe. "How did you get in" I tried to say clearly, but it only came as a small cry. "I know all the passwords, and I heard you scream" he confirmed, shocked at my state. What. "I Thought the walls were soundproof" I asked in that same small tone.

"It was a pretty loud scream, and I was just passing by". I glanced at the alarm clock beside me. "At 3 am".

"That's beside the point" Dick interrupted in harsh tone. I flinched and shrunk down. That tone reminded me of my parents. My vision began to blur before clearing. My cheeks felt wet, I don't know what this was called.

"Hey,Hey,Hey don't cry on me" Dick said in a hushed tone. He rushed over to my side-. No, Please. -and gently put a hand on my back.

HOLD HER DOWN!

"NO"

Dick jumped back in shock of my outburst. I messed up. Badly. Water flowed quickly from my eyes.

I should just freeze time and go. Save everyone from me.

"You were having a Nightmare"

I nodded slowly.

"I get them too"

I evened my breaths. Dick came closer to me and brushed the hair from my face.

"My parents died when I was nine"

He continued to stroke my hair softly.

"I still get nightmares"

He wiped the water dripping from my eyes, Tears, yes tears.

"That remind me of them"

I sniffed softly, feeling drowsy.

"But I overcome those nightmares"

I let my eyes close.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist as I was lifted, I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Good night Y/S/N"

I was gently placed onto my bed. Y/S/N. "Y/N" I blurted out loud "Y/F/N". I cracked my eyelids open to see the hero. "And Dick...please stay" I whispered "if I get any more nightmares".

I couldn't read his expression, Bewilderment?

"Sure, Y/N"

_______________________________________________________________________________

FLUUUFFFFF

Stay Whelmed My Peeps

-NeptuneStar