Mask~Tim Drake x Reader

Requested by @ShancyLove

(The song goes well :D)

Y/N-Your Name
V/N- Villain Name
E/C- Eye Color
___________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

"See you next week"

I nodded at what Tim said and wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug. "I'm gonna miss you" I finally choked out. "Me too" he mumbled before letting go and turning to the black limousine. He flashed a million dollar smile before running into the velvet seats.

The Wayne's we're going on a week long vacation. Sadly. Most kids would, seeing as it was it was the last day of school. I didn't have the luxury of Family like they did. I have workers forced to follow my every command out of fear.

I opened the door of my apartment to see Dad and one of my workers. Dad wore his usual metal mask and crooked smile. The worker straightened his back and tried to look brave. "Ma'am" he saluted, I nodded.

Dad threw me a duffel bag, which I caught easily. "Get dressed and meet me at the warehouse" He told me gruffly. "Yes Father" I answered. Even with the mask I could tell a wicked smile was on his face. "Good Job Y/N, or should I say V/N".

~Time skip to the Warehouse~
~3rd Person~

You twirled your knifes in both hands, bored out of your mind. Your Father was talking about "higher ups" to kill for money. Deciding you had enough you went to the roof.

(Cue the song)

"No one can stop me
Only I am in control
If you want me
Contact my people
In my Crown I am King
I love their endless worshipping
I am Roar
A dinosaur
But I will never be extinct

Don't mess with me
I'll shoot you down-"

That's as far as you got before a THUD was heard on the roof. You ducked behind a convenient wall. "Don't Mess with me" you hissed at the sight. Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin. You could tell by the swish of the cape, glint of blue, and shorter figure with a feather like cape.

The taller two figures disappeared first when you decided to make an appearance.

You wrapped your arms (And Knife) around the Last ones throat. "Tell Me (Nickname Ex:Puddin), What are you doing snooping around these parts" you purred, pressing the knife into his neck.

The vigilante shrugged your arms off, but you pulled him back so he was facing you and pinned his wrists above
Him on the wall. "Scouting the area"
He answered. You pinned his wrist in one hand while the other reached for your blade. Taking it ,you slid it down his cheek, leaving a trail of blood.

Having Enough, He head butted you, causing you to stumble back and drop your knife. "Why aren't you rude" you said regaining your balance. Before you could the tables turned and He pinned You to the wall. The action caused your Mask to loosely wobble on the bridge of your nose, before falling down completely. Your E/C eyes widened. Suddenly, and Slowly, The Hero began to remove his mask, revealing two bright blue eyes you couldn't miss.

____________________________________________________________

Yes

I know

I've been a bad author

Hopefully this will
Make up for it-->

Hopefully this willMake up for it-->

And this

And HOT DAMN

And HOT DAMN

Stay Whelmed My Peeps!

-NeptuneStar