Mommy Problems~Batfamily x Reader

I Really don'tAnd because I forgot on the last "X Reader" I Ask-

I Really don't
And because I forgot on the last "X Reader" I Ask-

Request a Scenario, I mainly need Jason and Tim, but also Dick and Damian 😭😭

One day I have inspiration and
then my brain crashes.

Anyway...

Y/N- Your Name
F/C- Favorite Color
E/C- Eye Color
________________________________________________________________________________

Being the daughter of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne was not the best life.

Y/N Kyle was a flirty Thief.

Y/N Wayne was a Badass Hacker and Vilegante.

You were also a sibling to a Bratty Demon named Damian Wayne. What Joy.

The Bat Brats were like Family to you, but that didn't mean you didn't love your Mother. In fact, unlike Damian, Your Mother was your weakness. Just because she wanted you to have a better life didn't she had to give up being Catwoman. When you were 8 she finally told Bruce you were their daughter. You watched everyone after Tim grow up.

The Red Hood was a close friend, since when you were young and curious, you would walk the streets of Gotham. Selina had prepared you for the harsh people at a early age. You two would sit on the rooftops, talking or he'll let you Examine his many weapons. He was surprised such a young child knew so much about Guns. It wasn't much of a surprise When A frantic Catwoman came searching for you, thanking the Gun wielding Villain with a silent nod.

Aunt Harley was fun too, which was how you first met Nightwing and Batgirl.

While she was entertaining you after a bank heist the heroes found the not-so-secret hideout, utterly confused why a 6 year old was laughing instead of cowering in fear. After tying (and duct taping) Harley, The bird in blue and Ginger tried to comfort you. You shown no signs of trauma.

"Where are your parents"

You pointed to the ceiling, where the silhouette of your Mother crouched.

Meeting Robin, Tim, was...difficult. It was the same situation, with Aunt Ivy.

But He "Saved You" before Your Mother could reach you.

"Put me down!" You screeched. He only    Groaned at your many protests. Unlike most children who would be grateful, you were a pissed bull. Which is why you were slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Batman's Order, and would you stop scratching me!"

You growled and kicked the hero square in the jaw, making him drop you. Due to your quick reflexes, you ducked and rolled instead of falling.

"My poor kitten, is the birdie playing to rough"

Robin rubbed his jaw and turned to face the Cat. You were securely in her hold. Being the brat you were, you stuck your tongue out at the Hero, knowing Catwoman was a 'No' in Bats books. It wasn't long until the Caped Crusader was at his side either.

Your Mother and Father locked eyes.

"Catwoman"

"Batman"

"Is she-"

"Shh, Batsy, that's a secret"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Short I know 😭

Requests and scenarios would really Help 😁

Stay Whelmed my peeps

-NeptuneStar