They Try to Be Sexy |Scenarios|

This is just a small Drabble I had at the moment. DONT WORRY! I have the next oneshot planned and a couple loose ideas.

I swear this oneshot book is so varied. From oneshots, preferences, imagines (which are just shortened oneshot Drabble if you ask me), and Scenarios.

Song: "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake

Is this the steamy you asked for 😂 (you know who you are!).

Y/N- Your Name

L/N- Last Name

E/C- Eye Color

F/C- Favorite Color

[Slight warning for mature content, nothing to big, don't blame me if  those ovaries explode]

________________________________________________

Grayson (get ready to start song)

After dating the acrobat for 2 years, you'd think you've seen it all. Dick was full of surprises, good and bad. He was also known for his flirting, pranking, and making his partner blush. So you had no idea for what you were in for when he texted you to meet him at a dance studio at 10pm. You were surprised one would be open at the time, but shrugged it off.

The studio was nearly empty and quiet by the time you got there. Checking your phone once again, you found the room. 'Now what could he want this late at night' you thought, stuffing your hands into the pocket of your F/C hoodie and, fixing the fabric of your Jeans/Shorts/leggings.

The windows of the room where covered by a black curtain, and muffled music (which you couldn't hear clearly), seeped through. Almost hesitantly, you opened the door.

I'm bringing sexy back

"DICK!" (Not the best thing to shout in a dance studio). You hastily closed the door.

Them motherfuckers don't know how to act

"What?" He cockily grinned.

I think it's special what's behind your back

Dick had one leg bent, while the other stick out. He bent back, facing you, while his hands held him up, grasping the metal pole. The ravenette was in nothing but black boxers (which framed his ass perfectly mind you) with  the blue nightwing symbol on the butt (gave me a good head cannon idea), and a navy tie.

So turn around and I'll pick up the sack

Your E/C eyes widened, and as much as you tried, you couldn't look away. Or stop the blossoming blush on your cheeks. "What's wrong Y/N?" Dick said innocently. He climbed to the top of the pole, and swirled down, ending in a pose where one leg bent and had his foot planted on the pole, while one hand held on. "You look sick" the ravenette cupped your chin and brought you close to his face, and those, blue, blue, eyes.

Your face bloomed to a new shade of red that Dick has never seen before.

Snapping back to your senses, you hastily scooted back, and ran out the door. "IDIOT!"

Sexy back poured out the dance studio...

Todd

"J-Jason?" Your eyes went wide at the sight. You had just come home from grocery shopping and were hoping to catch up on your favorite Netflix show by yourself. But Jason had other plans.

He wore red boxers, with white print on them labeled "Choking Hazard" on the front, one hand laid back while the other lifted his black shirt, showing off a amazing set of abs.

Your blush almost took over your face, until a certain thought struck you. "Isn't that what they put on small objects?"

Jason fell off the bed.

Drake 

You and Tim were in his room, studying. Tim, being the adorable cinnamon roll he is, felt the need to impress you. Your eyes were glued onto the textbook in your lap, a concentrated expression glued to your face. "Damn History" You hissed quietly. "Hey Tim, what do you think th-" Your sentence was cut short.

The Ravenette slowly peeled off his short, revealing a toned torso. Your cheeks were tinted a pink at the wonderful sight. He continued to peel the shirt up, and your E/C eyes followed up with his movements. 

Tim suddenly stopped. The Shirt covered his face  to the point only a stray tuft of hair was visible. Grunts of frustration were heard as he struggled to untangle the shirt from his head and arm. You stiffled a giggle. His arms began to wiggle, struggling to get out the fabric death trap. "You okay Bird Brain?" You asked, walking towards him and pulling the shirt down, swiftly pecking his nose. 

Wayne

Damian didn't have to try to be sexy.

For everyone else. 

After countless lessons, teachings, and ideas from his brothers, he had an idea. "Tch. Hey" The Ravenette (There should be a ravenette count). He leaned against the lockers and ran a hand through his EBONY hair. "What" You slammed your locker shut. It was the end of the day, and the hallway was clearing out. Unknown to the Wayne, the force of your slam caused a ripple through the other lockers. "Are you an angel ?bec-FUCK!" Damian fell off the lockers and onto the floor. 

"Nice going Wayne"

"Fuck off L/N"

______________________________________________________

And Done!

Stay Whelmed my Peeps!

-NeptuneStar