Cat-Family 2#~Jason Todd x Reader

Hey! I thought I was charging

Y/N- Your Name
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
O/C- opposite color (of your hair color)
N/F/H- Nickname for hair
V/N- Villain Name
_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

"Buzz Off"

That was (third oldest) telling me off. Just some harmless teasing. I scoffed as she went to the DJ booth, as usual, to screw with the music.

I myself was more of a Knife and Gun person. I used my Claws more than anything though, after my..."death" as Cat-Girl I wasn't as Sane as I used to be. That death included Me, Batman, the second Robin, and a 500 foot drop.

Flashback
"Cat-Girl!" Catwoman shouted in panic. She was in a net, tied back from the scene. You had been caught on a Jewelry Heist with her, Not by Batman, but Robin. Your explosives had been planted in the building and were about to go off in 30 seconds. Batman had grappled and taken Selina down to safety, leaving you with Robin.

You were weak from the many crimes you committed that week, after the fight with Selina about if Batman is such a problem, just kill him.

You panted and wiped the sweat off your forehead.

20 seconds

"Robin go, no one can save me, go before I kill you"

15 seconds

"Let us help you, me and batman"

10 seconds

"It's not even your fault"

7 seconds

"Whose is it, that lead you to this"

2 seconds

"Joker"

1 second

You pushed the hero off the building onto a neighboring building which you knew had few explosives.

BOOM

---
Selina tiredly searched for your body. Half of your mask  was on, your body was burned and bloody from the explosions. Much like robin, you jumped onto a neighboring building. The explosion had caught you before you could get away far enough, instead of a somewhat safe landing, you viciously were caught in the debris .

That was the day a cat Cried

Present

I went to lean against a wall, watch the dance I guess. Of course (Oldest Name) dragged me here with nothing to do.

"Bored too huh"

I looked to the guy next to me. Was he talking to me. Green eyes, black hair, Jason Todd. Didn't he die...a few days after I did.

I brushed the O/C strand of my H/C hair from my face. "Duh, and my stupid 'perfect' older sibling dragged me here with that Tech-Brat and 'Angel' who is a complete Demon" I ranted to Jason, using air quotes for "Perfect" and "Angel".

Just because (Youngest Name) was royalty in some league of shadows, doesn't mean she has to be so..Ugh. A angel in public, a Demon and brat once you know her.

(Third Oldest) is almost the same. I kinda like the kid for her mischief, but she is a troll on technology.

Selina adopted me after I tried to take her whip from her as she was Catwoman.

Flashback
You reached for the leather whip as Catwoman was crouched down. She had escaped Batman once again and was crouching to check the jewels she stolen. Little did she know, a young child was behind her. A curious one too.

You almost touched the whip that you found so peculiar until a strand of hair brushed your face. You gasped, thinking it was a spider. Selina turned to Face you.

"Trying to touch the whip I see kitten"

Present

Jason chuckled. "I know that feeling cutie". Did he call me cute. He winked. Oh it's on.

"Really" I laughed "Hottie" I added with a flirtatious look in my eyes that would make most guys fall under my spell. A spell I used all the time. A spell Selina taught me.

I saw Jason smirk. He stopped leaning on the wall, and switched to prop his elbow on the wall and lean on his side. "Totally, my brothers are the same Foxy" he smirked. Jason leaned towards me.

A put on my V/N face. Which was also flirty. "We should hang out some time-" I glanced at the white streak in his hair "-Zebra".

" I agree N/F/H"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ooh feisty you

Next is little Timmy

Stay Whelmed my peeps

-NeptuneStar