Mommy Problems~Batfamily(Damian Wayne) x Reader 2#

The pic is my wallpaper, no kidding

INSPIRATION IS AMAZING

Part 2 was requested so..

Y/N- Your NameN/N- Nick NameH/C- Hair Color

Y/N- Your Name
N/N- Nick Name
H/C- Hair Color

You are 10
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Dad has been gone a long time now. He said he has to meet a "Old friend" of his, but it's been hours. I rested my head on my palms and continued to mope in front of the bat computer.

3rd Person

A hand ruffles your H/C hair, followed by a chuckle. You looked up to see Dick, who was like a big brother to you since the day you met. At first it angered you, since you thought he took pity on you due to your background, but you had warmed up to the Acrobat.

He flashed you a smile before running off to who knows where.

The familiar sound of the Bat mobile returning made you smile. You leapt out the chair and made your way to your father. You stopped in your tracks when a boy with dark hair followed after your Father. He held his head high and walked with such grace it Mad You Mad..

Instead of the usual "Hug and kiss in the cheek", Bruce stood next to the boy with a hand on his shoulder. An Action that mad your blood boil.

"Dad, Who is this" You asked with annoyance clear in your voice. Your Dad opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by the Boy. "Damian Wayne" Damian spoke with a sticky sweet tone. 'That Brat was trying to make you Jealous'. "And You Are"

The "Kyle" side of you suddenly came out. 'This Kid Thinks he can just waltz in and own the place' You fumed. "Y/N Wayne" You said in the same tone, smirking at the scowl Damian gave you.   " I am the daughter of the worlds best Sidekick, and Gotham's most intelligent villain" you continued.

"I am the grandson of Ra's Al Ghul"

You rolled your eyes at how the brat tried to "One Up" you". It was fun to anger the beast. "You mean the old guy who was killed by-". Before you could finish your sentence a Sword Blade was pointed at your throat. With a chuckle and Grin, E/C eyes stared into green ones. "My Mother is Catwoman, the best villain in Gotham, You think this sword scares me" Another giggle escaped your lips.

"Catwoman, You mean the crazy cat lady who can't keep her hands to herself" Damian shot back.

Your giggles stopped and were replaced with a cold glare. Your Dad saw the tension and was quick to separate you two.

With a clenched fist and dark voice you warned Damian.

"Insult my family again and I'll kick the living daylights out of you Brat"

______________________________________________________________________________

Scary

I will most likely add one more part to this "mini series"

So for knew

Stay Whelmed My Peeps!

-NeptuneStar