Hacker~Tim Drake x Reader 2#

Part Two Requested!

N/N- Nick Name
Y/N- Your Name
Y/V/N- Your Villain Name

____________________________________________________________________

You say crossed legged on the green couch. Batman thinks he can change you, oh how wrong he is. Villains thought they could pull you towards their grubby hands, Heroes had tried to convince you too. But Why. Why choose. Why can't you just stay in the grey, blurred lines you remain in.

Wind whipped your face, along with your hair, Rude. How dare someone ruin your perfect bed head. You slept a lot for this. A ginger boy, around your age, stood in front of you with his arms in the air.

"Tada!"

'Finally Some Comedy'

You clapped slowly at the speedster. "I'm impressed Speedy". The speedster grinned, still standing in his place. "What do you want Ginger" you teased. The Ginger, Impulse was it, tensed. "Y-You're" he stuttered, getting worried glances from the Bat members who were basically your babysitters at this point, Minus Nightwing who was replaced with Superman's Son or something.

You uncrossed your legs and stood warily, putting your hands on your hips, where two blades hid.

"YOU'RE Y/N ID THOUGHT I NEVER MEET YOU"

Impulse pulled you into a bone crushing hug, and spun you around. The world spun around to the point you thought you would-nevermind.

He just had to call you by your name. There were reasons you you Gone by Y/V/N. To leave the past behind. A Past you hated. Which is why you ran away from that life. The Military life.

You were the daughter of a general, only child, Your mom was sick at the time. The Time when Dad died, and not long after that your Mom did too. People said you died, killed yourself, joined a circus. But instead you ran away. You found a abandoned warehouse to stay in, two years ago you moved underground, where you made sure you were untraceable.

Once the speedster stopped spinning you, you didn't hesitate to bonk him on the head. He rubbed his head. "How do you know my name" you growled.

Before you could screw up that pretty face of his, arms held you back from the waist.

You growled at the boy wonder, the others watched with slight amusement.

How to make him let me go

"this is gonna be risky" you muttered to yourself.

Without a second thought you whipped around and cupped Robins cheeks with both hands. You pulled the hero into a rough kiss, and not as planned he did not let go of your waist. Ironic is what you thought of it. Batman's son, aka Robin, kissing a anti-hero, as you called it Y/V/N.

He was first to break away though.

"You're blushing Y/N"

'"And you're oblivious Robin. please call me N/N"

"What do you mean oblivious N/N"

A cheeky grin spread on your lips while you dangled the cape you had taken while the Robin was distracted. He growled and let go of your waist while you draped the fabric over your shoulders.

You glanced at Batgirl and Supes son, who had amused looks. Impulse had sped off somewhere after you hit him though. Aw, he was fun. "Okay Y/V/N give me my cape". Hm...how about No.

"Its a game of Cat and Mouse Robby" you purred, taking a step closer to the here, he was blushing at how close you were, perfect, "and im winning" as you said that your hand slipped into his utility belt.

"I always win"

_________________________________________________

THATS ALL FOLKS

lol looney tunes was the shit

Stay Whelmed My Peeps!

-Neptune