Thank You

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT WAIT

ITS BEEN MORE THAN I YEAR SINCE IVE STARTED THIS BOOK

I STARTED MAY 10th 2016 AND HOLY SHIT

IM GONNA CRY

I NEVER THOUGHT SO MANY PEOPLE, ACTUAL HIMAN BEINGS WOULD ACTUALLY ENJOY SOMETHING ME, JUST WRITES FOR ENJOYMENT

maybe one day I'll have an 5000 word chapter dedicated to how much every comment actual means to me. It's almost surreal to think:

This isn't just 32k reads, this is 32,000 pairs of individual eyes, 1000 individual hearts, and with only 25 parts.

32,000 people like what you do. I constantly criticize and compare  my own writing to my idols, and try to make it similar and less blunt (since I'm a blunt person. But to think, That I would ever have this many times individuals enjoy something I do is phenomenal to me.

I'm sorry for the waiting and rushed parts, and incorrect grammar/ spelling, and all my mistakes. I always felt bad I couldn't write as extravagantly or one time like other authors. I'm sorry for giving you less of a character you want, and more of another.

But right now I'm looking past that.

I thank you. (Totally not crying rn). I thank that every single soul who has read this, Read it, you may not have enjoyed it (I don't blame you) but your eyes taking in something I wrote, I created, warms my heart.

No matter how small you think you are, even if this book reaches 5 million views and you think your just another read, or even if I don't reply to your comment (remember I try to as much as I can) remember, your one extra like makes my day brighter and puts a smile on my face.

So I thank you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, all 800 of my followers, that you even acknowledge my presence

Stay Whelmed My Peeps!

-NeptuenStar