Sirens~Jason Todd x Reader

Lately I've kinda been falling out the DC fandom

Lately I've kinda been falling out the DC fandom. BUT DAMN I FOUND AN OLD PLAYLIST I MADE WHILE I WAS AT MY PEAK FANGIRL, SO MANY MEMORIES. Fall Out Boy and Batman, my favorite two combinations. After Anime I kinda forgot and was sucked into that world, but now I have 4 ideas total! Prepare for some Tim Drake (and maybe Damian Wayne).

Y/N- Your Name

L/N- Last name

N/N- Nickname

H/C- Hair Color

E/C- Eye color

S/C- skin color/tone

F/S- Favorite Show

F/C- Favorite Color

________________________________________________

It was a quiet night in Gotham city. Just entering early hours of the day. On the bedside of a dark apartment, in bright red numbers, was 1:45. Moonlight stretched across the dark room through the window, leaving a blue-ish rectangle on the floor and wall. It was the only source of light for the pitch room. Yep this definitely a quite night for Y/N L/-

The peace of the small, dark room was interrupted by a knock. The peace shortly resumed, and once again fell into a silence. From outside, if you listened closely, you could here a muffled "damn". Once again a knock, louder this time, interrupted the silence. No response.

Suddenly the moonlight in the room changed shape. It formed the upper body of a man...who looked like he was picking a lock. The sliding of a window, the stomp of feet, the light sigh. The dark figure closed and locked the window, before turning to a heap of F/C blankets and white/black (whichever color looks better) pillows to go with it.

The owner of the small dark apartment was clearly in a deep, oblivious, sleep. The figure turned on a nearby lamp and his features were more defined.

A red motorcycle (I think) helmet, a dark brown leather jacket, A grey top with red bat-like symbol, loose cargo pants and combat boots. He then took of the red helmet and even more beautiful features were revealed.

Black hair (with a white streak in the front middle), jade eyes with a blue hue, a pale, but tanned, complexion, a sharp jawline, and tired, annoyed, look in his eyes. The Vigilante went by many name. Red Hood, Jay, Red Bird, but he was known by his close friends and Jason Todd.

Jason crouched down to the heap of F/C and pulled back some the blankets. If you looked very closely, you would notice a small smile, that he would no doubtedly say he didn't.