Bark!~Tim Drake x Reader

A Never Before Seen (or at least I've read) Oneshot!

I randomly added the song since I find it A) inspirational and B) I was listening to it while writing

Song: "A Car, A Torch, A Death" By twenty one pilots

Let's go~

Y/N~ Your Name

F/C~ Fur Color (probably spoiled it now)

E/C~ Eye Color

D/B~ Dog Breed

F/C~ Favorite Color (You'll figure it out by context)

LEGGO~

(A slight mix of 3rd and 2nd person, hope you don't mind)
)_________________________________________________________________

"GET OUT YOU MANGY MUTT!!" A plump lady yelled waving a broom from the doorway of the bakery you stayed near.

From the sidewalk, fled a F/C pup with bright/warm E/C eyes. The dog looked to just be 2 years old, still young and inexperienced. In the dogs mouth was a long, thick (Shut up Perverts >.>) Sausage she/he (YAY DOUBLE GENDER ROLES!) found in the back room somehow. Despite being small, and not even to someones knees, she was speedy. Honks and curses erupted the busy street. The Dog ran and dodged through the busy Gotham traffic without a care in the world. On speedy paws, she/he ran through the crowded sidewalk, occasionally knocking a unsuspecting pedestrian.

"Look Out!"

"Damn Mutt!"

"Argh! My leg!"

Tim Drake, 3rd adopted son of Bruce Wayne, looked out the tinted window of the limousine with a confused expression. "Alfred what's happening?" The boy, at the age of 14, asked. "It seems a dog has ran into the street sir, would you like to take a detour sir?" The Elderly  Butler answered formally.  "No, this way is fine" Tim said, his gaze lingering on your speeding, blur of F/C fur.

You ran and ran until your little paws couldn't take it, ending up in the more deserted area of Gotham. You hobbled into an alleyway. Your already empty stomach growled. With a rapidly wagging tail, you bit into the sausage.

The pups ears twitches at a all to familiar sound. Growling. She/He stopped eating and was faced with 3 Large Dobermans. They obviously were as hungry as the smaller dog. A crazed look pooled in their beady eyes. Their ribs poked through the skin, emphasizing their hunger.