meeting mr. cocky billionaire

Kayle pro

" Kayley you're 10 minutes late," said my boss.
" I'm sorry sir I miss the bus it won't happen again sir," I said trying not to lose my job because I need the money.
" that's okay but don't let it happen again. Go and serve the customer " said my boss and pointing to a table where there are three men in a suit was sitting. I walked over to where they were. " what you guys would like to order now" I said. While looking at the guy in the black suit,  with jet black hair and blue eyes. " well I would like you on my bed and you'll get paid well. Just name your price " said the same guy. I was furious how dare he. Who does he think I am. " excuse me who do you take me for. Listen here, mister I don't know who you are I'm not some prostitute or whore which you can pay off to have sex with. Now what's your order " I said with anger. " listen here, bitch nobody talks to Kurt Mendez that way" he said while pointed his finger at me. I'm very angry to the point I feel like steam is coming through my ears right now. How dare he call me a bitch. So I took a jug of water from the waiter passing by and pour it on him. That what he gets for messing with me. He gets up looking like he was going to slap me. So I kick him where the sun will never shine and he fell to the ground curls up like a ball. Then my boss came running to where I was. "I'm so sorry Mr Mendez this won't happen again," said my very angry boss. " you're right because we're not coming back here ever again,"  said one of his friend. They pick him up and left. " you've caused so much trouble. I don't want to see your face again. So you're fired " said my boss " thank you very much. I never like this job anyway" I said and left.

----------------------------------------------------
Remember to vote and comment on the story.