first date

Kayley pov

When I woke up from my sleep there was a dress and shoes along with a note.

I have picked these out especially for you because I want my dear wife to look beautiful for our first date.
    Your love
   Kurt
So I went and took a shower and put on the dress and shoes. Then I did my makeup. The dress looks good on me. I guess he has good taste in dresses. Then I went downstairs to see him see him dress causal. It's the first time I'm seeing him into something other than a suit. It seems no matter what he wears he looks good. "So what do you have a plan for us," I asked. " I'm not going to tell you it will be a surprise and we won't be out too long because you need the rest for the baby," he said and kiss me on the cheek. Right now I wish that it was on the lips he had to kiss me. Those lips look so kissable.
"Let's go," I said trying to prevent me from kissing those lips. We walked until we reach a little garden with a pond in the middle and had a lot of beautiful flowers. It was decorated with candles and there was a table while was well decorated besides the pond. "Wow did you do all of this all day," I asked while admiring the place? " Yes, do you love it? This is my mom's garden and a couple of my friends came and help me out" I said and pull out a chair for me to sit. Which I gladly sit on and he went and took his seat. Then a guy appeared with two dishes. "Here's your meal sir and madam. He must be of his friend. Then he left and I looked at the food it was mash potatoes and Alfredo chicken. While he had a stake for his plate. I wonder why his meat was different. But I still eat my food In silence. When we finish he turns to me and said "so let's get to know about each other before dessert. What is your favourite colour ".
"Blue and yours," I said
" red. What's your favourite food"
" mash potatoes and bake chicken and yours"
" steak and rice. Where would you always want to go into the world "
" I always want to go to Paris. I'm not going to ask because you're a businessman so you must have gone everywhere" I said.
"Your wrong I always want to go to china and never got the chance because of work," he said and I was in shock because I thought he went everywhere. As a businessman.

After a while, the same guy came to us a couple of minutes after telling each other about our self. He came back with a slice of black forest cake and a cut of chocolate vanilla ice cream. I love this cake so much that I didn't waste any time. After a couple of minutes later I heard some music playing. Then Kurt got up from his seat and extend his hand.
"Will my lovely wife do me the honour of dancing with me," he said waiting for me to respond. I got up and said " sure my dare husband," I said and take his hand. We started to dance for a while until the music stops. Little after that, we went for a boat ride in a lake nearby. Then he lifts me and carry me to the room and put me on the bed. I was sleepy so he covers me with the sheet. He went to the bathroom that was the last thing I saw before I welcome the sleep and doze off.

############################

Remember to vote and comment.