dinner at the Mendez mansion

Kurt POV

Who do that bitch walk into my company and create a scandal. When I find her I'm going to make her life a living hell. But first I have to go to dinner at my parent's house. When I got to their house my mom greeted me with a hard slap on the cheek. " mom what was that for " I asked while rubbing my cheek. " How could you do that to my grandbaby" she shouted at me with anger. " mom not everything is ing you hear is true this day," I said to knock some sense in her. She just walks off cry. Here we go I'm in so much trouble now, because when dad sees her crying he's going to want to know why and when she tells him I'm a dead man. So I slowly walk into the house. "Carla what's wrong. Honey you know I don't like to see you crying" he asked trying to finding out what's making her cry. " it's all your sons and your fault" she shouted at him. " what did I do wrong," he asked confused. " well from Kurt was little you spoiled him more than Anthony, you drum in his head that money can get you anything you want. Look at the man he became today a cold heartless guy who feels like money can solve everything. I can't even stand him and he's my son. He even treats wrong like trash" she shouted at him. I'm sure the whole house heard. " what wrong with getting what you want with money" he asked mom. " see you're always defending him. You know what I'm going to bed you and so your favourite child can have dinner by yourself . one more thing doesn't come to our room go find somewhere else to sleep for a whole week. You just like him" she said the last part in a low voice and start to walk out. " Carla waits up I'm sorry baby just listen to me.

Carla POV

My husband and Kurt are the same. Sometimes I wonder why I married him. When I got to our room as I was to go to the bathroom my husband came into the room. " honey don't do this to me" he said while kissing me thinking that can help him. I push him off and said " please take your clothes you need and leave. I don't want to be anywhere near you right now just leave " I had my hand pointing at the door. He took his clothes and left. When he was leaving he slams the door shut.

####$#$$$########$#############$

Sorry, I took so long to update the book I've been very busy.
Please remember to vote and comment on the story.