Alexis confress her love

Kayley pov

Tomorrow is the big day when I will become Mrs Mendez. Right now and the girls have our little party at Kurt motherhouse. While the boys have gone out to have their bachelor party.

"Okay, ladies let have fun because tonight my friend won't be single anymore. So we better make sure she enjoyed the last day being single okay" said my best friend. We spend the night spilling some of our secrets, watching movies, the girl's drink alcohol while I just drink my strawberry juice. We eat a lot of pizzas until we all fell asleep.

Alexis pov

Dam it my plan has failed. Well, I'm going to go see Kurt and tell him how I feel about him and see how things would turn out. So here I am at his house waiting for him to return. After hours of waiting he finally reach home. With the other guy. They looked drunk while he looks sober. "Kurt I need to talk to you about something really important," I said while looking at him while he's trying to open the front door. "Can't it wait until tomorrow? I have to go to sleep now because I want to get to my wedding on time" he said. I was angry to now to hear him so concerned about his wedding with that bitch. "Now it can't wait. I have waited too long to tell you" I shouted. " Okay I'll give you five minutes and that's it," he said. I was happy that I he would listen. " well I just want you to know how I feel about you. From the first time I laid an eye on you I have been in love with you and I always have been. I just came here hoping we could be more than friends and that you would be with me and not that bitch" I said smiling. " I never knew you see me that way Alexis but I don't see you that way. I'm sorry to say we can't be friends anymore and you do not welcome anywhere near me as of today. How dare you called my wife to be and the mother of my unborn child a bitch when your the one acting like one now. Wait a minute that why you told me your false story that something was going on between her and my brother. So I would call off the wedding. I never expected this from you, Alexis. You know what I don't want to see your face again" he said and slammed the door in my face. Now my heart was broken and tears were streaming down my face. Because the man I love doesn't want to see my face. It's that bitch fault she's going to pay to mark my word. I will let things cool down before I put a plan in action. Watch and see you'll be mine, Kurt. Enjoy the time as Mrs Mendez bitch while it last because that will soon be me.

############################

Remember to vote and comment