our engagement party

Kurt pov

After we left the office we went to an old family friend jewellery store. " boy what brings you here with a beautiful lady" my grandfather best friend Marco said. " well old man I'm here to choose a ring for my finance" I said and he looked at me shocked and said " I thought I wouldn't see the day when you'll tie the knot. Look around and see what you like" he said and went to another customer. We looked at the rings until she saw one she loved. It below.

When we got home I told her to get some rest due to the fact she looked tired and I went to my study

When I got there I sat in my chair and started to think about what my dad said. He wants me to give this relationship a chance. I think I should too because I'm going to tie to her for life so why not and I don't want to get my parents angry at me.

When Valerie got here I went with her to Kayley room with something to eat and to wake her. After giving her the food. I left and went to my room to get ready for our engagement party.

Kurt outfit

Kayley outfit

Kayley outfit

After finish dressing, I went downstairs to wait on the two ladies with my best friend Adrian which is Valerie husband

After finish dressing, I went downstairs to wait on the two ladies with my best friend Adrian which is Valerie husband. We're talking for a while until Adrian elbow me to let me know that the girls coming. Valerie descends the stairs first and then came my finance. When she was descending the stairs. So looked like an angel in that red dress. Right now she has my mind going crazy about the way she looks sexy in that dress even though she's pregnant. When she's beside me she whispers in my ear " your look very handsome tonight Mr Mendez".

"Your thank you and you look sexy in that dress," I said and she smacks me. Then we left for the venue.

Kayley pov

When we got to the engagement party. We we're rush by paparazzi they start to asked questions like. Is she your new mistress? who is she to you? But just ignore them and went inside. When I got inside Kurt introduces me to my business partners. After a while I went to take a seat. " what a beautiful lady like you doing sitting alone do you mind if I join you. My name is Rafael" he said. As I was to reply Kurt pop out of nowhere. "Darling it's time to make the announcement", he said stretching out his hand for me to take and I took it. We went on stage " ladies and gentlemen I would like to make an announcement. Today we are celebrating my engagement with this beautiful woman. Who's the mother of my unborn child. So all the lady who have their eyes set on me. You have lost your chance. I'm not a bachelor anymore and please enjoy the rest of the night" he said then we left the stage and I took back my seat with him. Many people came and congratulate us for the whole night.

To how tired I was I went to sleep in my dress.

Unknown pov
You may say I have last my chance Kurt but you're wrong all I have to do is get rid of her out of the picture and you'll be mine. It will be us getting married and having children. I have always loved you Kurt but was scared to tell you. I was going to confess my love for you but she came into the picture now and spoil my plan.

##=#########################

Remember to vote and comment.