going back home

Kayley pov

I enjoy our honeymoon and me and Kurt became very close. I feel like staying a little longer. But he has a business to run. "Why are you, sad dear. If you want when I have enough time we can come back here" he said trying to cheer me up. "It's okay. Please can we go home" I said and went and took a seat in the jet. The flight was silent. So I went to sleep.

When I woke up the pilot told us we were almost landing. I was a little glad to be home and a little sad that our honeymoon wasn't a little longer. When we land. Kurt driver picks us up and carries us to the house.

When we reach home we went to our separate room. I just went to sleep. I felt like someone shaking me. So I open my eyes to see it was Kurt waking me. "My wife you need to eat this food. Since it been a while since you ate and as you know you need to eat your meal to keep our little one.

I eat dinner which was bake chicken and potatoes. After I finish eating I took a shower and change into my nightgown. Then went to sleep.

In the morning when I woke up I didn't see any sign of Kurt and I was told he went to work early. It's been two weeks since we are back from our honeymoon and I can't tell when last I have seen Kurt. He leaves for work early for work and comes home late at night. Make me wonder if the way he treated me on the honeymoon was just an act to play with my feelings.

Today I'm having dinner when I heard the front door open. And look who it is the same person I'm thinking about. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind " where have you been? No, don't answer that because you're going to say your office right. But I'm not going to buy it you must have been out with your secret girlfriend. How dare you play with my feelings. I thought you wanted to work things out with us. Well, congrats on your plan work to hurt my feelings. You are happy now. "I said and start to cry when I finish my statement. He came and hug me and I start to punch him. " I sorry if that how you see things. I had a very important deal that I wanted to get. So that why I leave home early and come home later and I have no intention of playing with your feelings dare. I'm sorry and you're the only girl in my life now. You know you're the first girl I have ever settled down with. So stop worrying. Clam down hun" he said and I stop hitting him. " I'm the one to be sorry for jumping to conclusions. Can you forgive me" I said drying my tears. " It's okay because any wife in your place would jump to the same conclusion and epically since your pregnant your emotions are all over the place. Came let's have dinner together" he said while walking to the dining room. " next time you do something like this let me know okay," I said while walking behind him. " Okay my dare wife," he said. We had dinner then after he shifts my clothes to his room. While I went to sleep leave him.

########################==#

Remember to vote and comment.