the accident and birth

Kayley pov

Right now I'm eight months. I'm big I feel like a whale. " darling I'm just going to go to the office. Please don't leave the house" he said and kiss my forehead and left. After he was gone I went and watch if loving you is wrong. After a while, I felt like eating some nuggets. So I decided to go to McDonald's. So I call Kurt driver to drive me there.

I'm in the car now playing toy blast. When It felt like our car was hit by the next car and I start to see darkness.

Kurt pov

I was about to leave the office. When my phone ring. "Hello is this Mr Mendez" the person on the other line " yes how can I help you," I said. "I'm calling from hopeful hospital Well your wife and driver had met a serious accident," said the person. As I heard that I rush to the car and hurry up and reach the hospital.

When I got there I asked for her and rush to where she's and start to pace around the room. A couple of minutes later a doctor came outside. " doctor how's my wife and child " I asked worriedly. " well I think you should sit down first" he said. I start to panic thinking something really bad happened to them both. " well your we had to perform c-section
On your wife to save your son and we are going to monitor him because he's premature." Before he could finish I said, " so what happened to my wife".
"Well your wife conditions were served insidery and she loses a lot of blood and is in a coma along and also your driver. " said the doctor " do you know when she will wake up," I asked. I'm just glad that she didn't die. "We don't know it all depends on your wife," he said. "Can I see her now?" I asked "yes and I let and nurse carry your son to her room so you can see him?" he said and left. Before I went inside I call my family and her family and told them. Then I went inside. Just looking at my dear wife I get angry. Anybody who did this will pay.
A couple of minutes later a nurse came in with my son and hand him to me. He looks like me and he has my eyes while he has his mother hair colour. "So have you decided what to name him," said my dad who enter with my very sad mom. "Well I and Kayley have been coming up with the name and we decided that we would name in Kaden josh Mendez," I said.

Alexis pov

"Boss the job is done," said one of my men. I smile I just hope that bitch die. Now I'm going to put the rest of my plan to work. You'll be mine very soon Kurt and I'll forgive me for all you said that night. Once that bitch out of the way and we can be happy together.

############################

Remember to vote and comment.