Anthony asking for forgiveness

Kayley pov

Waking up early in the morning. I woke up and throw up. So I took a quick shower and rinse out my mouth. Then went downstairs where I was greeted with pancakes and bacon with a glass of milk. " Good morning. I just want you to know that I won't be having breakfast this morning, but I'll be back to eat lunch here. See you later hun" he said kiss me on the cheek and left before I could respond. I eat my breakfast and drink a glass of milk. Then went to the theatre room. To watch my season show. If loving you is wrong.

After watching many of the movies. I heard footsteps like someone enter the room. I thought it was Kurt but to my disappointment, it was my ex-best friend.

"You're brother isn't here. U can wait on him if you like, but if u excuse me I'm going to get something to eat" I said getting up to get something to eat. But he blocks me "please don't go I'm not here to see my brother. I just want you to hear me out now please," he said with puppy dog eyes. " fine you know I can't resist those eyes. But first, let me get something to eat and this better is good" I said walking to the kitchen. To see what jake our cook cooked. "So what's for lunch today jake," I said while trying to get something to see what he was cooking. " well I'm cooking rice mash potatoes and Alfredo chicken," he said. Because he wasn't finish cooking, I went to hear Anthony out. " What did you want to talk to me about," I said folding my arms. "Well, I'll like to apologise for the way I reach that day. I know I was a long time. But I'm sorry and hope you'll forgive me. That day when you told me what happened I act like a jerk and didn't hear you out and jump to conclusions. I wish I could turn back time and change the way things turn out, but I'm happy that you're going to be my sister-in-law and the mother of my niece or nephew." He said while scratching his neck back. Now I was angry.

"Your right you act like a jerk and u can't change the past. I never expect you to behave the way you behave with me. It's going to be hard to forgive you. Your words and reaction alone hurt me" I said angrily. " I know that and I'll give you time. So u know how to get to me if u change your mind" he said and as he was about to leave Kurt to enter with a girl I don't know. I feel myself starting to feel jealous. So I turned and headed to the kitchen to see if jake was finish cooking. I also asked him to send it up to my room. Then left and went to my room. I thought he was going to give us chance, but he was only playing me.

###======#######============

Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been busy.
But remember to vote and comment.